View Poll Results: When Will You Feel Comfortable Going Back to BMO?

Voters
78. You may not vote on this poll
  • July - ASAP

56 71.79%
  • August - Need A Bit

5 6.41%
  • September - Wait Until Fall

5 6.41%
  • October - A few more months

1 1.28%
  • November - Maybe Playoffs

2 2.56%
  • Next Year - Not Me This Year

9 11.54%
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OgtheDim View Post
    I am not talking about getting into Saturday - I could have done that if I wanted to.

I'm talking about how somebody with a single seat is forced to buy 2 & is thus burning through a credit faster simply because they only had 1 to begin with.

that needs to be fixed asap- this isnt fair at all!

always keep your cash in your bank, hopefully they address it if your rep still has a job.

mine went radio silence, i been trying for 2 months to get on the raptors wait list.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nah, I'm not talking about getting into Saturday - I could have done that if I wanted to.

I'm talking about how somebody with a single seat is forced to buy 2 & is thus burning through a credit faster simply because they only had 1 to begin with. I'll figure it all out & I get why its happening but its kinda annoying.
    I ended up just finding a single online, but I sent an email to the FO earlier expressing my frustrations. They replied with give us a call back during your window and we will help you out. Even though when I called originally they said they couldn't. Worth a shot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Even the Jays are heading back to Toronto. Things are getting back to normal, guys.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am comfortable going back to BMO with limited capacity at this time with the current number of daily new cases. It might be a while before I'm comfortable at full capacity.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Canary10 View Post
    At least not until I can get in for a haircut which is still 2 weeks away.

Just let it flow like I have. I was going to cut my covid hair and my wife said she likes it better this way.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ManUtd4ever View Post

Just let it flow like I have. I was going to cut my covid hair and my wife said she likes it better this way.
    As a man with a Covid induced top knot that would make Gareth Bale blush, screw hair cuts.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Doesn't anyone have friends anymore?

I paid x amount for my seat. That calculates out to x/amount of games = y per game

Its been sitting with MLSE for over a year.

Now, if I want to go to a game, I get to pay y * 2 to go to a game.

So, in essence, the credit I have for my 1 SS ticket is going to go through TWICE as fast as anybody else goes through their credit.

I get why this is being done & I might have an outlet as an RPB member.

But it kinda sucks that for the value I pay for 11 possible games, I'm only going to get 5.5.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MikeForbes View Post
    As a man with a Covid induced top knot that would make Gareth Bale blush, screw hair cuts.
    Mine grows more out the side than the top. It’s not a good look, lol.
    Last edited by Canary10; 07-16-2021 at 06:27 PM.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interesting to see the lines outside - wonder how well getting 15K is going to be on Wednesday

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interesting to see the lines outside - wonder how well getting 15K is going to be on Wednesday
    It was very strange. At Gate 3, it looked like you had to go through a metal detector, but there were only two of them, so the line was insane. The lineup for the SW gate was also nuts.

Gate 3B (supporter's) was a much shorter line, no metal detectors and not much checking either, but shhh don't tell anyone.

For the next games, I would recommend everyone arrives VERY early.

Tonight was very nice and spacious, even in the south end. I'm going to sit out the next 15k games until I see how it goes. Masking goes the way of the dodo partway through the game. Tonight I didn't care at all, I was pretty plastered, and there was a ton of room so it didn't matter. With 15k it might be a bit disconcerting.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Was out of town for tonight’s match but from everything I saw it was respectful, good spacing all around. 15k as it will be on Wednesday and for the next while is night and day to the 7k they had tonight. Hopefully they can create more entrance opportunities for people to have it move faster. Hopefully they can get more staff in place to have things move smoothly with the increase.

15k depending is essentially someone in every second seat. Will be much harder to maintain distance if that’s your desire. Funny to think. On a lighter note It’s funny to think the 7k is not even the lowest announced attendance in team history. There was Champions League match from days gone by with 5k or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Auzzy View Post
    It was very strange. At Gate 3, it looked like you had to go through a metal detector, but there were only two of them, so the line was insane. The lineup for the SW gate was also nuts.

Gate 3B (supporter's) was a much shorter line, no metal detectors and not much checking either, but shhh don't tell anyone.

For the next games, I would recommend everyone arrives VERY early.

Tonight was very nice and spacious, even in the south end. I'm going to sit out the next 15k games until I see how it goes. Masking goes the way of the dodo partway through the game. Tonight I didn't care at all, I was pretty plastered, and there was a ton of room so it didn't matter. With 15k it might be a bit disconcerting.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Red CB Toronto View Post
    Was out of town for tonight’s match but from everything I saw it was respectful, good spacing all around. 15k as it will be on Wednesday and for the next while is night and day to the 7k they had tonight. Hopefully they can create more entrance opportunities for people to have it move faster. Hopefully they can get more staff in place to have things move smoothly with the increase.

15k depending is essentially someone in every second seat. Will be much harder to maintain distance if that’s your desire. Funny to think. On a lighter note It’s funny to think the 7k is not even the lowest announced attendance in team history. There was Champions League match from days gone by with 5k or so.
    I agree. Also I think the actual attendance tonight was less that 7k, which made it even easier to distance. 7k would mean every 4th seat, but it was definitely less than that, especially on the east & west side. The field side seats were totally empty as well. Probably some of the folks that got freebies didn't make it, or were worried about the rain. Plus I think some of the people might have been scared off by the lines getting in.

15k will be pretty busy. I would probably be OK with it if people were wearing masks most of the time, but I don't think that will happen. People eat & drink and forget to put them back on, or get sick of the masks partway through the game. I don't want to get annoyed about that, I'll enjoy the games from home until we see how things go.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For those of you with early windows, are you able to grab the same seats for the 3 August games in one shot or do you have to do each game individually?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can confirm it is 3 individual events but you can put your tickets in the shopping cart and then checkout in one transaction.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can't get any tickets for the next 3 games. It's saying non are available. Anyone else having the same issue?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    I can't get any tickets for the next 3 games. It's saying non are available. Anyone else having the same issue?
    i got mine this morning.i had probs,so i jus called into the office,seems to be a bigger discount for SSH than last game

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by reggie View Post
    i got mine this morning.i had probs,so i jus called into the office,seems to be a bigger discount for SSH than last game
    Thanks. I'll give them a shout tomorrow

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    Thanks. I'll give them a shout tomorrow
    continue to log in as I to had issues but it seems to be working effectively now

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It works fine right now as far I can see, picked up an extra pair for friends this evening.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by magmadragon View Post
    I can confirm it is 3 individual events but you can put your tickets in the shopping cart and then checkout in one transaction.

I had to grab what I wanted for one game but couldn't get back to the next game for some reason - had to click on the link in the email to get back in.

I grabbed a pair for Sunday & some singles for the next 2. Still somewhat ticked that for most of the stadium I, an introverted guy who owns only 1 seat, has to grab 2 but at least got singles equivalent in price to my normal seat.

Feeling this all out still. Honestly not sure about September when the likely 4th wave comes around.
    Last edited by OgtheDim; 07-27-2021 at 06:33 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Price for section 108 for Sunday’s game is $60
    I value the ticket around $35 based on no
    Oso kemar Richie Jozy only playing 30 minutes