RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Other MLS Games This Weekend - June 18-20

This will be updated a few times. I'm suffering from Phizeritis today so only have the energy to do a bit.

All game times are start as per MLS

Games in RED are worth watching, IMHO, due to one reason or another. YMMV

Friday

Nashville @ NYRB - 8:08pm - we play Nashville midweek so worth a peak

Vancouver @ RSL - 10:08pm - Caps come back to play an away game where they have been playing as home - that is likely to be the only interesting thing about this match

Saturday

Colorado @ Cincinnati 7:38pm - lots of people from Nick Hagglund's past come to visit, and likely win - we do play Cinci in a week but not worth watching

Chicago @ Columbus 7:38pm - the "we regret our choices of new logos" derby

NER @ NYCFC 7:38pm - the "we have the worst stadiums in the league to watch a game" derby - NER is a decent home team & has been doing just enough away but playing in the Pigeon Dome is always weird

Miami @ DCU 8:08pm - Miami is a much better away team - DCU starting to get the hang of its new manager who wants people to actually run a bit

Minnesota @ Dallas 8:38pm - The TFC's of the west - really underperforming

Seattle @ LAG 9:08pm - Seattle unbeaten still - LAG 4 wins out of 4 at home - Vanney West had its worst game in Seattle in May

San Jose @ Austin 9:38pm - Hey, new stadium day for the Verde (same old Precourt though charging $78 for away seats in the nosebleeds) Man to Man vs. extreme zonalness - should be interesting for the crowd & the chess match

SKC @ Portland 10:38pm - SKC doing good while Portland is treading water

Houston @ LAFC 11:08pm - Houston really isn't that good - remains to be seen if LAFC is either

Sunday

Philadelphia @ Atlanta 2:08pm - Philly is just...consistently good - Atlanta is decent at home but the crowd will not make a big a difference against the Philly team as it does others
    Last edited by OgtheDim; 06-19-2021 at 11:05 AM.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    “Years have gone by and I’ve finally learned to accept myself for who I am: a beggar for good football.

I go about the world, hand outstretched, and in the stadiums I plead: ‘A pretty move, for the love of God.’

And when good football happens, I give thanks for the miracle and I don’t give a damn which team or country performs it.”

-Eduardo Galeano

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

“Years have gone by and I’ve finally learned to accept myself for who I am: a beggar for good football.

I go about the world, hand outstretched, and in the stadiums I plead: ‘A pretty move, for the love of God.’

And when good football happens, I give thanks for the miracle and I don’t give a damn which team or country performs it.”

-Eduardo Galeano