OK, I said I wasn't going to do this

& then watched that.

I am not doing a "We needs him to be out" yet.

But we got enough games to start doing some preliminary evaluations.

IMHO, things related to an Armas evaluation at this point include (but are not limited to)

1. Inertia & the inability to adjust - I know we had Vanney who is the best manager in MLS ever for being able to adjust mid game. But, geez Louise, it is possible to play something other then a 4-2-3-1 or a 4-4-2. This also goes for how Armas' sees players on the pitch. It was obvious today after 45 minutes that Delgado wide right with DeLeon as an AM wasn't working - still, TFC persisted & this all went nowhere. There were no adjustments in the second half beyond "throw a player on and hope".

2. The press - it worked against Leon because they let it go & didn't adjust. It kinda worked for 30 minutes against NYRB because they really are not all that good but then we got tired quickly & that game just went south. But we don't seem suited for taking advantage of it.

3. Injuries have been bad for us. This is a system that relies upon 1 or 2 players to be creative quickly & we only have 3 central mids that can do that, 1 who is brand new & 2 who have been injured.

4. Bono can not marshall the line. People are going to say "Its not been his fault" but he can't communicate worth beans & its showing. I think the choice of Vanney to NOT take Conway with him says a lot but then I also think Armas has an ideal for what a keeper should be.

5. To that ideal player thing - Armas has views on what a player can do & has shown he is willing to let Seteldo & Morrow & Osorio adjust within the game. He is adamant about certain other things though.

5. We are playing & practicing away from home & have done so without fans now for 14 months. That lack of input from fans DOES things because the manager & staff & players are in their own bubble with only the media to suggest things.

6. Playing & practicing in heat sucks & when coupled with the CCL has left us tired & drained.

Other thoughts?