Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have a slightly different outlook on the horror stories of booking vaccines, I know of 2 seniors in particular whom can barely open up an email went online and booked their vaccines and get their first vaccine shot without a problem with the system, I wonder if it is people trying to jump the queue or filling in incorrect information, or just not following the step by step instructions. Maybe they were just lucky, and they are Ontario residents.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Derko View Post
    I have a slightly different outlook on the horror stories of booking vaccines, I know of 2 seniors in particular whom can barely open up an email went online and booked their vaccines and get their first vaccine shot without a problem with the system, I wonder if it is people trying to jump the queue or filling in incorrect information, or just not following the step by step instructions. Maybe they were just lucky, and they are Ontario residents.
    That's good to hear. Do you know if they used the provincial system (which Toronto is also using), or one of the local registration systems? Things may have settled down on the provincial website, apparently it was overloaded and had some bugs in the beginning. But the load can change day-to-day & hour-to-hour. My sister-in-law had no trouble booking for my mother-in-law in Guelph, using their local system (but my mother-in-law would not have been able to do it herself).

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Plus with the AZ vaccine now being used for everyone over 60 as of Monday and being administered at Pharmacies things will definitely be opening up. Also remember these appointments are made through each individual location, not the provincial signup system. To be honest its kind of the wild west. If you can help someone get one who had not of yet that will what is needed. I hope people do not start vaccine shopping, holding out for a specific one.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!