Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MightyDM View Post
    I’m old school. One is plenty.
    Also no water breaks except at the half.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Matudi will count as a DP for Miami. They now have 4 DPs. Need to get to 3 by next weekend.
    (Pellegrini is 21 and might be able to qualify as a Young Player depending on salary)
    Last edited by rydermike; 04-06-2021 at 02:31 PM.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rydermike View Post
    Matudi will count as a DP for Miami. They now have 4 DPs. Need to get to 3 by next weekend.

Is counting him as DP for the time being because the league thinks he has been paid more than what they were told?

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Red CB Toronto View Post
    Is counting him as DP for the time being because the league thinks he has been paid more than what they were told?
    I think it's not a time being thing. I think they legit got caught paying him on the side.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

According to twitter, Zavaleta has become eligible to play for El Salvador internationally.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TFC relationship with Liverpool explained, along with bits about the Gallacher loan and further interest being maintained.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spor...nship-20342218

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OgtheDim View Post
    TFC relationship with Liverpool explained, along with bits about the Gallacher loan and further interest being maintained.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spor...nship-20342218
    I can not see Tony staying at Liverpool if it means another season playing for the U23s in PL2. He will have to make a move sooner rather than later for his development. So a return to Toronto could happen, it will all come down to the numbers making sense for both parties. What are U23 salaries like anyways in England?

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Red CB Toronto View Post
    I can not see Tony staying at Liverpool if it means another season playing for the U23s in PL2. He will have to make a move sooner rather than later for his development. So a return to Toronto could happen, it will all come down to the numbers making sense for both parties. What are U23 salaries like anyways in England?
    Similar story to Liam Millar in my opinion. Good player but the jump to first team football in the prem looks large. Wonder if he’d be back with TFC if the vaccine situation was more in order and we were playing at home?

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From memory, the wages these guys get at that level are around $200K a year - more then Justin Morrow gets (arguably the greatest LB career MLS has ever seen BTW) - which is why you don't see many FBs move to MLS. They can still earn quite a bit in the Championship level.

Gallacher's mentality fits TFC very well though - trains hard, gets along, has a brain. If he came here, he'd have a long career and would be a mainstay of the team for a decade. But there's really little reason to do that.