Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 374344454647
Results 1,381 to 1,383 of 1383
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trading Marky is a great way to open up other holes in the lineup. He's a key cog in the midfield, is still in his prime, is a domestic player, on a below TAM level contract and stays healthy for ~30 games a season. There is a ton of value to the team here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by noxx98 View Post
    Trading Marky is a great way to open up other holes in the lineup. He's a key cog in the midfield, is still in his prime, is a domestic player, on a below TAM level contract and stays healthy for ~30 games a season. There is a ton of value to the team here.
    He will be 26 in May and while that is still young it's probably a good time to start thinking about moving him before his legs decline. I'm fine with him staying too but if you wanted to maximize the return now would be a decent time to entertain the idea.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TFC/Everton View Post
    I dunno man - if you look at the moves Bez made under Manning in 2015/16 with Beita, Moor, Clint, and Johnson and again in 2017/18 with Aketxe, Van Der Weil, Auro, and later Janson.

So, I am not sure we can blame Manning.

This is on Ali Curtis.
    yes player wise its on curtis,but the PR stuff is on manning, since he took the duel roll with the argos,the tfc PR has gone down the toilet,bez was a TL hire,bez made his mistakes but he never stands pat.