Hybrid View

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra & Proud View Post
    No way, come on.

The 40 players we traded for in that one Winter year were worse. Like Andy Iro for instance. Or Acevedo. You can never question the horribleness of what our first decade was. That will be hard to match for anyone although Cinci is trying hard.
    But isn’t that sort of sense of a bad signing heightened by the under performance of a group of collective players? Gallardo is saved by the fact the rest of the team is good.

Other players were absolutely worse but that was a different era in MLS and many were on minimal pay packets. We paid decent money for Gallardo and got nothing.

This would be an interesting thread but for me he’s definitely top 10.
    Last edited by ag futbol; 01-15-2021 at 10:10 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ag futbol View Post
    But isn’t that sort of sense of a bad signing heightened by the under performance of a group of collective players? Gallardo is saved by the fact the rest of the team is good.

Other players were absolutely worse but that was a different era in MLS and many were on minimal pay packets. We paid decent money for Gallardo and got nothing.

This would be an interesting thread but for me he’s definitely top 10.
    I hope in a way he sticks around in 2021 just to see if he was never good because he was never given a legit shot by Vanney or if he never deserved a shot based on skill & training. Besides if we have one buyout it should be earmarked for Jozy.