Woo first post since before lockdown! It has been REALLY hard to care that much about any sports this year, and especially TFC since it wasn't until August that I actually started believing we would actually finish any kind of season but here we are.

--------------Westberg-------------
Auro-Gonzalez-Mavinga-Gallacher
---------Bradley-Osorio------------
--------------Pozuelo---------------
--DeLeon----Akinola------Piatti----

I'd start Richie but if he's coming back from injury put him on as a supersub - having him Altidore and Nelson (I think he's due a first goal) is a pretty nice luxury to have if we still need to break the game open. If we win tonight though it should really be Laryea and Auro as starters for the rest of the playoffs, even if Morrow gets healthy again. Wouldn't surprise me to see DeLeon and Pozuelo switch positions to make our midfield a bit better defensively. Bradley has been back for a few games now and still looks as slow as he did in the first. He could step up today but I wouldn't bet on it. If Delgado were healthy, MB should be benched, but we all know he won't be.

I have no idea what to expect from this month, in MLS or otherwise, so I'm just going to try and enjoy the ride. Cmon you reds