Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 121 to 150 of 218
  1. #121
    RPB Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    518
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    They should be up by far more, we get one back and it is a whole different game... or not. LOL

  2. #122
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    F5
    Posts
    11,549
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bushmancan View Post
    Every pass is telegraphed and then they are getting bumped hard and quickly. Every time.
    We are back to vintage “give it to Bradley” mode as he sits 5 feet off the backline. Completely stifles the attack.

  3. #123
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    308
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Gallarado is finished, it did not work out, time to cut bait and move on.

  4. #124
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    516
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    What tonight illustrates is our lack of depth, both at striker and defenders

  5. #125
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    308
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I agree, give some of the kids a chance to play and rest the regulars. Nothing to loose at this point.

  6. #126
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    971
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    If you completely ignore the first 43 minutes, we did well

  7. #127
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    64
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NK Toronto View Post
    What tonight illustrates is our lack of depth, both at striker and defenders
    I think it's more of a lack of strikers right now with Jozy, Ayo and Achara out. No midfield presence with Oso and Piatti out. I think the defenders that started this game are decent enough.

  8. #128
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    beautiful downtown bolton
    Posts
    3,268
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    auro is shite

  9. #129
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    64
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SKB View Post
    Gallarado is finished, it did not work out, time to cut bait and move on.
    Pretty much any type of winger is useless for Vanney. This is the first game he has started 2 wingers but with no striker up top is wasted.

  10. #130
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    64
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reggie View Post
    auro is shite
    He is still a better defensive fullback than Laryea.

  11. #131
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    76
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Pryzbylko is the type of striker we really need. A different style then Ayo. A tall striker with an ability to put in a header or the ability to find that space in the box to knock in a loose ball. I did see at 42:30 Richie head butted him in the ear and he didn’t waste time to push Richie over. Still looks angry.

  12. #132
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    516
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Am I imagining things or are there a lot more posts on this forum when we lose?

  13. #133
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,154
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bushmancan View Post
    They should be up by far more, we get one back and it is a whole different game... or not. LOL
    Yes, the real score should be 4-0, TFC extremely lucky being down just by 2, lol.

  14. #134
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    516
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Well at least Atlanta lost tonight.

  15. #135
    RPB Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    221
    Posts
    16,091
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NK Toronto View Post
    What tonight illustrates is our lack of depth, both at striker and defenders
    Not sure the CB's have been that bad actually.

    Vanney got the tactics very wrong - needed an outlet. Plan was speed on the wings against a narrow diamond. Problem is Bradley can't take pressure anymore, Delgado is having a poor game when on the ball & Gallardo was useless going forward while being unwilling to come back.

  16. #136
    RPB Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    221
    Posts
    16,091
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NK Toronto View Post
    Am I imagining things or are there a lot more posts on this forum when we lose?

    Always are...

  17. #137
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    516
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oranje boven View Post
    Pryzbylko is the type of striker we really need. A different style then Ayo. A tall striker with an ability to put in a header or the ability to find that space in the box to knock in a loose ball. I did see at 42:30 Richie head butted him in the ear and he didn’t waste time to push Richie over. Still looks angry.
    And most importantly, he stays healthy.

  18. #138
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    2,912
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    That was the most brutal outplaying of TFC I have since the Houston game where they rested the starters for the CCL final. Philly was soooo UP for this game, their level of energy was an order of magnitude greater than TFC's. We'll have to see if TFC has the pride to respond the second half.

  19. #139
    RPB Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    518
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bhandsome90 View Post
    I think it's more of a lack of strikers right now with Jozy, Ayo and Achara out. No midfield presence with Oso and Piatti out. I think the defenders that started this game are decent enough.
    Similar to what NYCFC did to us in Orlando, press us hard, consistent and physically. I do think there have been fouls that we no called but we need to be able to handle that press.

  20. #140
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    971
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Don't get why Auro was taken off. He's suspended next game, so he's going to get rest regardless

  21. #141
    RPB Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Somewhere, Anywhere.
    Posts
    10,199
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Marky out, Liam in, Justin in, Auro out.

    Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

  22. #142
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    516
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Why would you replace Auro when he is suspended next game? Why not replace Laryea who could use a rest?

  23. #143
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    230
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Bradley retreats so far back to pick up the ball that it takes 20 beauty passes to get through the press. He also has none of the recovery speed to win the ball back. He's still the man and I have massive respect for him but it's STARK the difference that Osorio makes back there.

  24. #144
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    971
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Shaffelberg the only player born before the year 2000 left on the bench. He was born November 26,1999

  25. #145
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    516
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Initial B View Post
    That was the most brutal outplaying of TFC I have since the Houston game where they rested the starters for the CCL final. Philly was soooo UP for this game, their level of energy was an order of magnitude greater than TFC's. We'll have to see if TFC has the pride to respond the second half.
    What about NYCFC earlier this year in Orlando?

  26. #146
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,154
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Almost this whole season we were desperately short in the forward department.
    We need 2 forwards coming in this winter, one DP quality and another one just below Ayo in quality.
    Don't forget Achara looks unfortunately like he's another "glass man", plagued already by too many injuries over his young career.
    Last edited by PizzaEatingYeti; 10-24-2020 at 08:02 PM.

  27. #147
    RPB Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    221
    Posts
    16,091
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rydermike View Post
    Don't get why Auro was taken off. He's suspended next game, so he's going to get rest regardless


    Both players not off for a rest.

    Delgado was getting beaten in the middle & Auro was ineffective & getting blown past.

  28. #148
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,154
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NK Toronto View Post
    Why would you replace Auro when he is suspended next game? Why not replace Laryea who could use a rest?
    This!!
    It makes no sense that substitution...

  29. #149
    RPB Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    518
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Much better tactics to start

  30. #150
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    516
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OgtheDim View Post
    Always are...
    What does that say about human nature? Oh well, still rather be watching this and posting then watching the news.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •