Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Perfect header!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I really like piatti works hard, tracks back
    And dare I say best shooter on the team.

But what a header

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That is such a difficult technique. Wouldn't expect that good of a header from someone who is 4'6.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol so tradition continues late goal drama
    2-2 to take supporter away from atl
    2-1 to advance after atl was top in the league
    1-0 today

Lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We are Atlanta's daddies.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

start the car

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Man, I’ll take it.

Take note, we had a lot of subs on the field when we pulled ahead.We need to trust these guys a little more.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That was a big giant nothingburger game so 3 points out of this is huge.

What else can you say about Laryea, found money is an understatement. He's a game changer. Hard to believe Orlando just didn't see anything in this guy.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Solid win tonight! Despite being tired, they worked hard and finished the game strong. Richie’s pace can open up the game at any moment. Time to come home and see the family!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Richie might not be in MLS much longer

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Such a beautiful goal... great build up. Leaving Laryea 1v1 will eventually kill you. Champions find ways to win.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Finding a way to win.....big game on Saturday.....if we can win that one, we will make our own damn shield for our guys to lift.....I am sure the various TFC SGs would come together to contribute to that sort of thing should it happen.....one win at a time....4 more games to go.....

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tfcfans View Post
    Finding a way to win.....big game on Saturday.....if we can win that one, we will make our own damn shield for our guys to lift.....I am sure the various TFC SGs would come together to contribute to that sort of thing should it happen.....one win at a time....4 more games to go.....
    One of the RPBs probably have the mold. We will just make another one but better.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by notthesun View Post

What else can you say about Laryea, found money is an understatement. He's a game changer. Hard to believe Orlando just didn't see anything in this guy.
    Pretty shocking indictment of coaching / talent evaluation in North America in general.

Who on earth would look at this guy and say he should be playing centrally as opposed to on the flank??

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bushmancan View Post
    One of the RPBs probably have the mold. We will just make another one but better.
    This would be HILARIOUS. Would be a huge slap in the face to that shameless Council. Especially if it was the exact mold.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by notthesun View Post

Orlando didnt play him at fullback. This team must have realized he would suit a different position

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am happy with the victory...but we need a reliable DP striker on the team.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hate to be a killjoy, but we continue to have difficulty scoring goals which I find concerning. I haven't heard any news on Jozy's injury which usually means he is not coming back any time soon. If we are going into the playoffs with Ayo and Mullins as our only strikers we are going to struggle. We have had a stretch of good fortune over the last month or so and managed to pull out some wins that maybe we didn't deserve. In the long run these things tend to even out.

Now that there will be no shield awarded maybe guys need to be rested so everyone is fresh going into the playoffs.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, the team was so gassed. Amazing result under the circumstances. Atlanta was worrisome for a while, but also became totally toothless as the game wore on.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll take the three points!

Laryea is so dangerous around goal.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NK Toronto View Post
    I hate to be a killjoy, but we continue to have difficulty scoring goals which I find concerning. I haven't heard any news on Jozy's injury which usually means he is not coming back any time soon. If we are going into the playoffs with Ayo and Mullins as our only strikers we are going to struggle. We have had a stretch of good fortune over the last month or so and managed to pull out some wins that maybe we didn't deserve. In the long run these things tend to even out.

Now that there will be no shield awarded maybe guys need to be rested so everyone is fresh going into the playoffs.
    TFC still want "home"-field advantage throughout the playoffs. They feel comfortable in Hartford now. It addition to the general fitness impact of extra travel, playing in Hartford avoids the extra Covid-risks of travel, staying in other hotels, etc. CT is one of the safer states. Imagine losing Pozuelo for a couple of games during the playoffs due to a positive Covid test? Plus avoiding crappy plastic turf and more.

I really wonder what's up with the pitch in Hartford though. Both this game and last, lots of players slipping on both sides.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I loved how excited Piatti was after that goal. Jumping up on Richie and then running to the bench players and waving over the rest of the team to celebrate. Love that enthusiasm and passion.

Nelson looked better in his short stint. I’ve always been higher on Gallardo than most, but it’s clear he’s getting passed by others.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great result! But was it just me, or did the pace of the game seem faster than usual. It's almost like they had a playbook that said, "run them into the ground."

And if an RPB does have a mold, or knows the company that made it, they should make their own "COVID Shield" in the exact same format as the Supporter Shield and just keep it forever at the Downsview training grounds.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Another great example of Effin team effin works. What an effort to grind that out.

Now they get a much deserved rest.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Initial B View Post
    Great result! But was it just me, or did the pace of the game seem faster than usual. It's almost like they had a playbook that said, "run them into the ground."

And if an RPB does have a mold, or knows the company that made it, they should make their own "COVID Shield" in the exact same format as the Supporter Shield and just keep it forever at the Downsview training grounds.
    Key piece of info though....we haven't sealed up first place overall yet...just saying. The boys deserve something though no matter what place we end up so maybe the COVID shield would be a cool thing to give to them for all they went through this season having to live in the US away from family and kick some ass while doing it without ever playing with their best starting 11.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I feel like Bill Murray in Groundhog Day with how I felt/believe I saw the game play out...but again a grimey, gutsy narrow 1-0 victory. Sure, we aren't scoring bucket loads of goals, but GREAT teams find a way to win regardless of the circumstances.

Hopefully whatever Osorio felt that took him off isn't that bad, would be reassuring to hear an update today or tomorrow. Bradley looked fairly solid in his return.

And I know he gets shat on a lot but BIG praise for Omar on that one saving Mavinga like slide tackle he gave to prevent a clear scoring chance. Him and Ciman look decent back there together.

A well deserved full 5 day rest for the lads before returning to action on Saturday.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DinamoTFC View Post
    This would be HILARIOUS. Would be a huge slap in the face to that shameless Council. Especially if it was the exact mold.
    A Red Patch Boy did make this mold!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We need to start up the union thread for next game. Easily the most important game of the season. We win and the shield become very close (or even a tie), a loss and destiny is no longer in our control.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Kool View Post
    Key piece of info though....we haven't sealed up first place overall yet...just saying. The boys deserve something though no matter what place we end up so maybe the COVID shield would be a cool thing to give to them for all they went through this season having to live in the US away from family and kick some ass while doing it without ever playing with their best starting 11.
    Maybe Joe could get his former landlord to open the Patio for one night if that happened????