0 Thread(s)

Everybody's in that boat though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OgtheDim View Post
    We'll see how our depth holds up! CB depth is definitely worrying...We'll have to get used to sub-par line-ups being trotted out, but I actually have some confidence we'll grind out results, we just won't be as dominant as we would like, which means game threads should be "fun".

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Graeme View Post
    We'll see how our depth holds up! CB depth is definitely worrying...We'll have to get used to sub-par line-ups being trotted out, but I actually have some confidence we'll grind out results, we just won't be as dominant as we would like, which means game threads should be "fun".
    I second this. Exactly what I think. We will see Vanney trying to make it work with all the different variables that come up with fitness/injuries/playing time and it won't always look like we expect to see and often times it will not be very pretty but it is what it is right now with the current situation. At least we have some TFC footy to watch.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OgtheDim View Post
    But we're a lot less fit than everyone else. We'll be getting hammered by week three and the excuses about the schedule will come up again.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra & Proud View Post
    But we're a lot less fit than everyone else. We'll be getting hammered by week three and the excuses about the schedule will come up again.

Not sure about that less fit thing - take a peek around the pre game list for outs & questionables and we are higher then some but quite a few other teams have the same amount. Everybody is talking about the schedule - it is what it is for everybody.