Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

am i the only who despises Saputo products and the bell ringing?? anyways good job TFC in able to get all 3 pts, do we have the honorary right in hoping and cheering for VWFC to win at least 1 game in this tournament, anyways whats next for TFC we will have to wait where the next part of the season is

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MightyDM View Post
    No. But it explained why he was still on
    Why do you care about jabbing anyone that was jsutly frustrated by Jozy? It adds nothing to the discussion, if people want to vent let them vent unless you can argue at the time not 30 mins later. ere just a bunch of fans that are sober and drunk typing out stuff. No need to told-to-so on people that might have been feeeling the pressure earlier.
    Last edited by SirBobSaget; 09-09-2020 at 09:26 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NK Toronto View Post
    Probably our worst game since Orlando, yet somehow we pull out a win. Don't know what to make of this team.
    Yup!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SirBobSaget View Post
    I start every game including this one fully backing Jozy, I posted about feeling he is ready for this one, I want him to do well. You have to admit he didnt do much until gifted a clear chance at goal. It was out of nowhere for him.
    Totally fair. And agree. But it still didn’t age well

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why do you care about jabbing anyone that was jsutly frustrated by Jozy? It adds nothing to the discussion, if people want to vent let them vent unless you can argue at the time not 30 mins later. ere just a bunch of fans that are sober and drunk typing out stuff. No need to told-to-so on people that might have been feeeling the pressure earlier.
    Didn’t feel like I was jabbing - just feel the proportion of Jozy anger versus Jozy support was off, and I support him so spoke up.

I also don’t think he is the problem (except defensively on that goal) - the problem is our defending in set pieces and crosses from our right, we are becoming very easy to score on from that side and something needs to be done to shore it up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Put some respect on his name

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jozy

TFC Legend

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You shouldn't .
    Any other decent enough forward would have scored that one.

Haha I take some of my critisism back. Jozy for life!!!

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Most decent enough forwards in this league don't get in that position that quickly on a turnover at that time of the game to be able to take that pass but hey....lets all just, once again, assume that big man striker play is easy.

Dude hasn't earned his pay cheque this year, and his head hasn't been in the games & he's getting older & I think 2022 has to see us with somebody different up there....and yet...and yet...the guy can play.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by portu View Post
    It’s still true

Jozy scored a gift. It doesn’t forgive his sins.
    This, big time!

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Obviously Jozy didn't want to score until after the Raptors game was over, otherwise nobody would have seen it...

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lets Go Caps

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How did Richie Laryea not get an official assist on the first goal???

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Prof View Post
    Some BS about a deflection. Like come on. He ran the length of the field FFS and sent in a brilliant cross. He caused the deflection. Bugger off

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaEatingYeti View Post
    This, big time!
    disagree ... go back and watch him against Columbus in the 2017 conference final. He is clearly injured, refused to come off until he scored. He is all TFC If Jozy isn’t 100%, then something isn’t right. If he has become disinterested in playing for us ( I don’t believe that) Something else has to have happened. Maybe he is being massively cautious because he did play hurt. I agree I want to see him on more because he makes a difference.

His jersey will be hung in honor not because he was a great striker, which he is. It was because he bled Red and always made time for the fans.

IMHO, Gio, Jozy and the General specifically were leaders and amazing ambassadors for the team.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So Montreal needs to win the next 2 and gain a goal dif of +4. Vancouver might be bad but thats not so easy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Didn’t feel like I was jabbing - just feel the proportion of Jozy anger versus Jozy support was off, and I support him so spoke up.

I also don’t think he is the problem (except defensively on that goal) - the problem is our defending in set pieces and crosses from our right, we are becoming very easy to score on from that side and something needs to be done to shore it up.
    I'm an emotional poster, I don't know whats going on most of the time besides good team winning vs bad team. I started venting about Jozy because hes the big money guy. If Jozy goes on and scores the big goal then Im 100% behind. In game posts are reactive garbage but its fun.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bushmancan View Post
    disagree ... go back and watch him against Columbus in the 2017 conference final. He is clearly injured, refused to come off until he scored. He is all TFC If Jozy isn’t 100%, then something isn’t right. If he has become disinterested in playing for us ( I don’t believe that) Something else has to have happened. Maybe he is being massively cautious because he did play hurt. I agree I want to see him on more because he makes a difference.

His jersey will be hung in honor not because he was a great striker, which he is. It was because he bled Red and always made time for the fans.

IMHO, Gio, Jozy and the General specifically were leaders and amazing ambassadors for the team.
    This. This exactly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm an emotional poster, I don't know whats going on most of the time besides good team winning vs bad team. I started venting about Jozy because hes the big money guy. If Jozy goes on and scores the big goal then Im 100% behind. In game posts are reactive garbage but its fun.
    No issue with your posts. I might be a wee bit emotional myself.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Prof View Post
    Just watched the replay. It’s seriously wrong. Tiny deflection, a lot less than can occur and still give someone credit for a goal. Whoever made that decision needs to give their head a shake. And it should be overturned, if it means anything to Richie ie bonus

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bushmancan View Post

This was 3 years ago. Hang his jersey sure. But he can’t keep riding the goodwill of this goal versus C-bus and the one in the final. The events you describe were ages ago and do not reasonably predict or provide cause for actions in the present and near future.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hilarious reading the thread and seeing so much Jozy hate, and then ...

He just needs to get going. Hopefully this will reignite him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Red CB Toronto View Post
    Looking at this from the angle from behind the Montreal goal, it seems the ball went between the keeper's legs?
    Or it was just very close to the keeper?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaEatingYeti View Post
    Looking at this from the angle from behind the Montreal goal, it seems the ball went between the keeper's legs?
    Or it was just very close to the keeper?
    Looks like it went just outside his foot. But not Clear and Obvious ...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gracos View Post
    am i the only who despises Saputo products
    You don't like yellow, tasteless, wax textured "food"?

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not sure if others saw this from the Sun piece yesterday, but at least explains a bit of what's going on with Jozy I wasn't specifically aware of:

“It’s related to tendonitis,” said Vanney. “He got some new orthotics and he’s trying to adapt to those. We’re starting to get on the right side of it but it’s been kind of agonizing just trying to get him from week to week (to be) pain-free for training and then preparing for games and then getting him through games. (But) we’re moving in the right direction. We’re getting close.”

It's always something with him, but we got a full 90 and a goal last night. If he's ready to go now, the team is dangerous...just need some more games on the schedule.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All Jozy needed was a few fans in the stands to light a fire under his butt, and he came up clutch again. Now we just need the Caps to play respectable against Montreal.

Let's enjoy this, we have no idea when we'll see another regular season TFC game.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ag futbol View Post
    September 9, 2020, time: 8:26

Delgado registers shot on net, checking to make sure I am not dead
    I saw that too and went back to watch his strike...it was missing the target but because it deflected off of an opponent he was able to get the shot on target lol. His career stats are 145 shots and 38 on target

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Need to differentiate between criticism and hate. Big difference between the two.

Quote Originally Posted by James17930 View Post
    Hilarious reading the thread and seeing so much Jozy hate, and then ...

He just needs to get going. Hopefully this will reignite him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some BS about a deflection. Like come on. He ran the length of the field FFS and sent in a brilliant cross. He caused the deflection. Bugger off
    I was worried they might do that watching the replay. It’s entirely ridiculous.

I mean MLS awards goals on goal bound shots that deflect to my understanding, how is this any different?