Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The scoreline flattered the Caps. We need to have better finishing against the stronger sides in the league, if it gets to that point this season...

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fort York Redcoat View Post
    I was entertained by Backheel FC but would've preferred more shots. Not even on net. Just more shots, lads.
    Been like this for 5 years now - when they pull it off, its great. But sometimes things like a DeLeon blast or the one by Piatti are what's needed.

We put a heck of a lot of stuff right at their keeper.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Decent game and effort, but more importantly wanted to apologize for the insensitivity of my COVID related comments. It's easy to get caught up in the moment when trying to "defend your perspective", but of course that's no excuse given what a couple of you had described regarding your own personal family situations.

So I put my hand up on that one, and moving forward I'll keep all my posts TFC related.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks CBTFC

I too have had some thoughts the last couple of days

There is a reason why nobody wanted to talk about the Spanish Flu Pandemic - everybody remember doing something shitty at some point.

My uncle has died in this and I've been living the discussions of this at work since February and I work with colleagues who are seriously scared - its got me too edgy. In a world where we have to mitigate through stuff as best we can, I've been less then helpful in here making my points. I apologise to people for being preachy & demanding.

That's not why I'm here. I too will refrain from Covid discussions moving forward.

Pax to all