Thread: ticket refunds?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ticket refunds?

Has anyone received refunds for individual game tickets? I bought tickets via the app thing (which I am new to) for a game way back in march and it just occurred to me that I am out $90. I don't see anything on that app regarding support or information regarding ticket refunds. I have tried to contact ticket master, but I'm not having much luck.

I tried the website version of TFC account manager and there is nothing on there that touches on this issue. There's no phone number or contact info either.

Surely I am not the only one who is looking for some information on this topic.

Can anyone point me in the right direction regarding refunds?

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They've said that they will be in touch "shortly" a few weeks ago. No word since then.

The league has indicated that they plan to play a shortened season later in the year. In the unlikely event that this actually happens, your ticket would be good for a future match.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Oldtimer View Post
    They've said that they will be in touch "shortly" a few weeks ago. No word since then.

The league has indicated that they plan to play a shortened season later in the year. In the unlikely event that this actually happens, your ticket would be good for a future match.
    ok thanks. good to know I didn't miss anything.

yeah I saw something dated june 10th saying they would announce something, but that was it. ...so no news then.