Maybe its just me, or maybe I haven't kept as up to date on what MLS plans are but from my bird's eye view it seems like MLS has focused all its attention on this tournament and not on a viable plan on resuming the season. In fact, I was shocked when I first read that they planned to carry on the season, I thought this tournament was going to replace any hopes of salvaging a season this year. Like, has anyone even considered our situation in Toronto for example - how the hell are TFC going to stage home matches at BMO if Toronto is a hub city for the NHL and its housed on the CNE grounds? How is NYFC going to have home matches if the Yankees are back at Yankee stadium? Where are the concrete plans MLS has to continue the season after this tournament - if it even is able to start and complete it? It all seems so strange to me to have all this focus on a tournament and say they want to continue a season but yet seemingly have 0 plans laid out to do so - again, unless I've missed the boat on how they intend to continue on after the covid cup.