Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415
    RPB Member Treasurer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If TFC does wind up being based at Red Bull Arena, at least New York state isn't allowing any attendance at sports events.

Sorry to hear about the state of camping. Sounds like we need some Smokey the Bear interventions.
    That's all I'll say about that.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Redpunkfiddle View Post
    If TFC does wind up being based at Red Bull Arena, at least New York state isn't allowing any attendance at sports events.

Sorry to hear about the state of camping. Sounds like we need some Smokey the Bear interventions.
    RBA is in New Jersey. The state of New Jersey is allowing events to have crowds of up to 500 people. There have been a handful of minor league baseball games so far in the state with sold out crowds of 500 as allowed.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Red CB Toronto View Post
    RBA is in New Jersey. The state of New Jersey is allowing events to have crowds of up to 500 people. There have been a handful of minor league baseball games so far in the state with sold out crowds of 500 as allowed.
    WTF

I wasn't that opposed to the MLS is Back because it was announced before Florida went stupid and I thought Disney was a smart containment strategy at the time. I wanted to see Piatti and get Jozy back, was stoked about Achara but this is complete stupidity by MLSE if they go down there and re-locate. It isn't like the Jays and playing at their triple A field. They are one of the richest franchises, push back or why not just let Ali have a homecoming and call them the NJFC'ers, the Football club formerly know as TFC. It is just stupid, have some balls and for now, just play in Canada. And if players don't want to come up here... release them.

I would rather them play just Canadian teams and still be TFC. Maybe I should just hang up my TFC scarf, get rid of my tickets and be thankful for the past decade if they go ahead with this plan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bushmancan View Post
    WTF

I wasn't that opposed to the MLS is Back because it was announced before Florida went stupid and I thought Disney was a smart containment strategy at the time. I wanted to see Piatti and get Jozy back, was stoked about Achara but this is complete stupidity by MLSE if they go down there and re-locate. It isn't like the Jays and playing at their triple A field. They are one of the richest franchises, push back or why not just let Ali have a homecoming and call them the NJFC'ers, the Football club formerly know as TFC. It is just stupid, have some balls and for now, just play in Canada. And if players don't want to come up here... release them.

I would rather them play just Canadian teams and still be TFC. Maybe I should just hang up my TFC scarf, get rid of my tickets and be thankful for the past decade if they go ahead with this plan.
    It's not because players don't want to come up here. Most recognize Canada is much safer than say Florida or California. It's because our government understandably won't allow teams to be going back and forth across the border. Because the US is a shit show.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Would likely require the "home team" to acquiesce to such a set up.

Might even require the away team to agree as well.

Not sure TFC would agree to that for home games in Jersey - and if they did, there would be hell to pay.

RPB Member Moderator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glaze View Post
    I work at airport. Can confirm border wide open via air.
    and people are flying in with COVID19. Great.

CTV Toronto: Passengers with COVID-19 keep arriving on international flights in TORONTO.
    https://toronto.ctvnews.ca/passenger...onto-1.5058347

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can't imagine 500 people wanting to travel to Newark for basically any reason but to each their own I guess. The Yankees AA farm team is in a pretty little park in Trenton which I would spend another sunny afternoon in.