Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GhostKiller View Post
    Someone on here linked to a SkySport stream. The announcers were amazing. They had great MLS and TFC knowledge as well. The games are soooooo much more enjoyable when you don't have to listen to Caldwell or Rauter.

Completely agree, even listening to the 5 minute MLS recap of their live feed...https://www.mlssoccer.com/post/2020/...ls-match-recap was so much better. I might have to start shutting the TV sound off and timing it with other feeds for audio. Used to do that for MLB back in the day. I thought they were brutal and I would would wonder why i was following the team if I didn't know better. Not remotely saying that i could do their job but holy crap, have some home team enthusiasm.

RPB Member
    Vice-President

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oC4l...ature=youtu.be

Video of the march. You can spot some of our fellow RPB in the front, including our VEEP!
    Road Games:
    2013 - Montréal , 2014 - Orlando (Disney Classic), Montréal
    2015 - Columbus, New England, Montréal
    2016 - NYCFC (Leg 2 Conference Semis), Montréal (Leg 1 Conference Final)
    2017 - Ottawa (Leg 1 Canadian Championship Semi), DCU, Red Bulls (Leg 1 Conference Final), Columbus (Leg 2 Conference Final)
    2019 - Montréal, NYCFC (Eastern Conference Semi @ Citi Field), Seattle (MLS Cup Final)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bushmancan View Post
    Completely agree, even listening to the 5 minute MLS recap of their live feed...https://www.mlssoccer.com/post/2020/...ls-match-recap was so much better. I might have to start shutting the TV sound off and timing it with other feeds for audio. Used to do that for MLB back in the day. I thought they were brutal and I would would wonder why i was following the team if I didn't know better. Not remotely saying that i could do their job but holy crap, have some home team enthusiasm.
    I will def be looking for a sky sports feed. Caldwell is a miserable fuck.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mikmacdo View Post
    I will def be looking for a sky sports feed. Caldwell is a miserable fuck.
    The Captain says how he sees it, honest and pulls no punches. As our former Captain of the Reds, he will always have my support.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Philly vs LAFC is an instant classic. Might be best game of the season for entertainment value.
    “Years have gone by and I’ve finally learned to accept myself for who I am: a beggar for good football.

I go about the world, hand outstretched, and in the stadiums I plead: ‘A pretty move, for the love of God.’

And when good football happens, I give thanks for the miracle and I don’t give a damn which team or country performs it.”

-Eduardo Galeano

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yohan View Post

Philly vs LAFC is an instant classic. Might be best game of the season for entertainment value.
    What I enjoyed the most about this hi-light package was having the commentator refer to the team as "Toronto" without adding "FC" afterwards, which Wileman feels obligated to do

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NK Toronto View Post
    What I enjoyed the most about this hi-light package was having the commentator refer to the team as "Toronto" without adding "FC" afterwards, which Wileman feels obligated to do
    Sky Sports has been producing these the past few seasons. That's why it's different.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by James17930 View Post
    My stream didn't start until 15 mins after the hour, so I thought there might have been a delay.
    I think it was just about 5 sharp or so when they first half ended ... so they might have kicked off around 4:09 or so ... a couple of minutes late, with the 6-minutes of injury time (and nothing more!). But kick-off was well before 4:15.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Uh, that was the NYC commentators.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

just saw the replay of the foul on Morrow in the box in the first half - if you can get the replay on DAZN watch it. Clear penalty, and the NYC commentators call it! I hate VAR but if you are going to have it, use it properly. Quite astonishing. Knee on knee.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Really instructive to watch that replay.

we played a very standard 4-4-2

Jozy doesnt have his shooting boots and Poz desnt have his passing boots

Oso is Bradleys replacement

Gallardo isnt as bad in replay as he looked live but has a long way to go

Laryea changed the game

Some of Q's distribution was incredible - in 90 + (when we needed it) he kicks it right to Jozy who controls it then lays it off to Poz. important moment.

Q very good otherwise. Bono in tough to get his position back

Marky played very well.

Achara.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dont watch the replays of the non call of the penalty against Morrow and the penalty given in the Minnesota game. It will drive you crazy.