Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 64
  1. #1
    RPB 2019
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Somewhere, Anywhere.
    Posts
    9,842
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Season Seat Holder packages out for delivery ( :

    Its that time of year we all wait for, season seat holder packages have begun to be sent out for delivery ( :, I know the tickets are digital this year but the scarves etc are on the move. So as we always discuss what part of the city and beyond are you in and have you received your yet.

    One change up this year is that they are not requiring signature confirmation up delivery, fedex can just leave it on your door step etc, hopefully this does not cause any issues and everyone gets there packages. I assume some will not with MLSE doing it this way. Onward to the 2020 season.

    Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

  2. #2
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,198
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Best Scarf Ever...They will see RED

  3. #3
    RPB 2019
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Ajax (Top O'114 on gameday)
    Posts
    2,776
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hey I was wondering where this thread was....I got mine yesterday. Not sure if I just got it earlier than others (which never happens) or everyone not bothering to open a thread due to mostly digital package this year.

  4. #4
    RPB 2019
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Somewhere, Anywhere.
    Posts
    9,842
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Kool View Post
    Hey I was wondering where this thread was....I got mine yesterday. Not sure if I just got it earlier than others (which never happens) or everyone not bothering to open a thread due to mostly digital package this year.
    What part of the city you in, gives a good feel for where they are being sent first

    Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

  5. #5
    RPB 2019 Banners/Membership Team
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Oakville
    Posts
    1,084
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Got mine today. I got it at work, and I work in the beaches.
    Road Games:
    2013 - Montréal , 2014 - Orlando (Disney Classic), Montréal
    2015 - Columbus, New England, Montréal
    2016 - NYCFC (Leg 2 Conference Semis), Montréal (Leg 1 Conference Final)
    2017 - Ottawa (Leg 1 Canadian Championship Semi), DCU, Red Bulls (Leg 1 Conference Final), Columbus (Leg 2 Conference Final)
    2019 - Montréal, NYCFC (Eastern Conference Semi @ Citi Field), Seattle (MLS Cup Final)

  6. #6
    RPB 2019
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Ajax (Top O'114 on gameday)
    Posts
    2,776
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Red CB Toronto View Post
    What part of the city you in, gives a good feel for where they are being sent first
    Ajax

  7. #7
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Gone
    Posts
    3,104
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Maple.got her

  8. #8
    RPB 2019 Away Team
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    MTL... yuck
    Posts
    275
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Got mine in Barrie yesterday
    Away trips: 2014 - Seattle. 2015 - Montreal. 2016 - Montreal x2. Playoffs - NYCFC, Montreal. 2017 - Salt Lake, Philly, Ottawa, Montreal, Chicago, LA, Atlanta. ​Playoffs - NYRB, Columbus. 2018 ​- Monterrey, MX (Tigres) CCL, Montreal, Ottawa, Montreal. 2019 - ​Philly, Montreal, Seattle (MLS Cup final)

  9. #9
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    3,629
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    can someone post a photo? am away from home and the neighbour picked up the box, so its safe, but I dont know what is inside !!!!!

  10. #10
    RPB 2019
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    221
    Posts
    15,241
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MightyDM View Post
    can someone post a photo? am away from home and the neighbour picked up the box, so its safe, but I dont know what is inside !!!!!
    A nice black & red scarf, with a bit of spandex so you can pull down on it when frustrated.

    &

    A booklet telling you to use the app for everything.

  11. #11
    RPB 2019 Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Formerly Parkdale
    Posts
    30,040
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I saw the notification on my phone that it had been delivered, then walked downstairs and there is was, sitting outside my front door.

    It makes sense that they can just leave it now, as its only a box of fabric, and not potentially thousands of dollars of tickets.

    And side note - it was fedex, not purolator like in the past. Thank goodness!

    Okay last thing.... anyone else feel the scarf is slightly reminiscent of Greg Vanneys lucky scarf?

  12. #12
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,101
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    If there are any people out there, heaven forbid, who live without a "smart"phone in 2020:

    Here is response I got about getting into a game if you don't have one ... "M***" is person whose name the tickets are under.

    FYI:

    >>Hi there,

    If you do not have access to a smartphone and will be attending a game without M***, we can have your tickets printed and left at will call the day of the game.

    If you find you are attending a game in 2020 without M***, you can reach out to your account representative the week of the game, and we can have your tickets printed and left at will call for pick up.

    When requesting this ticket to be printed, we will have to have M*** reach out and confirm to have tickets printed under your name.

    These printed tickets will be available for pick up the day of the game.

    Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

    Regards,

    Ticket Service
    Last edited by GBV; 02-17-2020 at 11:11 AM.

  13. #13
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    116
    Posts
    2,639
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    The Fed Ex tracking code is in account manager.

    Says mine won't be delivered until Wednesday. And hasn't even been received by Fed Ex yet (just the shipment information).

    Probably little rhyme or reason depending on location - mine is an office building downtown.

  14. #14
    RPB 2019
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Georgetown
    Posts
    1,998
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GBV View Post
    If there are any people out there, heaven forbid, who live without a "smart"phone in 2020:

    Here is response I got about getting into a game if you don't have one ... "M***" is person whose name the tickets are under.

    FYI:

    >>Hi there,

    If you do not have access to a smartphone and will be attending a game without M***, we can have your tickets printed and left at will call the day of the game.

    If you find you are attending a game in 2020 without M***, you can reach out to your account representative the week of the game, and we can have your tickets printed and left at will call for pick up.

    When requesting this ticket to be printed, we will have to have M*** reach out and confirm to have tickets printed under your name.

    These printed tickets will be available for pick up the day of the game.

    Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

    Regards,

    Ticket Service
    Yeah going to have to do that few times this year I guess
    Play-by-Play Commentator for League 1 Ontario.
    Twitter (@MartinOmes)
    Road Trips: LA Galaxy, FC Cincinnati, Montreal (x2), Columbus (x3), NYCFC, NY Red Bulls, DC United, Atlanta, and Seattle!

  15. #15
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    116
    Posts
    2,639
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Voodooman View Post
    Yeah going to have to do that few times this year I guess
    I dread to think what the lines may be like at the ticket counter - particularly as they start this.

    Might be easier to just regularly transfer the tickets direct to the other person, so they can have on their own phone.

  16. #16
    RPB 2019
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Georgetown
    Posts
    1,998
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nfitz View Post
    I dread to think what the lines may be like at the ticket counter - particularly as they start this.

    Might be easier to just regularly transfer the tickets direct to the other person, so they can have on their own phone.
    It was more the issue of not being able to have the phone to do it. I usually printed a copy of the ticket and just gave it to them...now its going to be annoying.
    Play-by-Play Commentator for League 1 Ontario.
    Twitter (@MartinOmes)
    Road Trips: LA Galaxy, FC Cincinnati, Montreal (x2), Columbus (x3), NYCFC, NY Red Bulls, DC United, Atlanta, and Seattle!

  17. #17
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    479
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nfitz View Post
    The Fed Ex tracking code is in account manager.

    Says mine won't be delivered until Wednesday. And hasn't even been received by Fed Ex yet (just the shipment information).

    Probably little rhyme or reason depending on location - mine is an office building downtown.
    Where in the account manager did you find this? I haven't received my package yet and we have not gotten any emails regarding delivery

  18. #18
    RPB 2019
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Whitby
    Posts
    3,757
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Got mine Friday. A colleague who sits a few desks away got his Wednesday. Front & Bay.

    Have lots to say about ticket options but this is the scarf thread so well leave it.

    Dom

  19. #19
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    158
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    How you guys feel about the two different crests

  20. #20
    RPB 2019
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Toronto - Upper Beaches
    Posts
    3,308
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nfitz View Post
    I dread to think what the lines may be like at the ticket counter - particularly as they start this.

    Might be easier to just regularly transfer the tickets direct to the other person, so they can have on their own phone.
    My co-worker also works the box offices for MLSE - she is dreading it too.
    Toronto 'til I die - but I think they're trying to kill me.

  21. #21
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Scarborough
    Posts
    4,500
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I hear there is no membership card to get the merch discounts in this years pack so is that over with now?

  22. #22
    RPB 2019
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    221
    Posts
    15,241
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra & Proud View Post
    I hear there is no membership card to get the merch discounts in this years pack so is that over with now?
    Wording in the pamphlet indicated there might be something coming on the app but I have my doubts.

    Membership has practically no privilege now but ticket price, the scarf and somebody to call about tickets.

  23. #23
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Scarborough
    Posts
    4,500
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OgtheDim View Post
    Wording in the pamphlet indicated there might be something coming on the app but I have my doubts.

    Membership has practically no privilege now but ticket price, the scarf and somebody to call about tickets.
    I'd rather have the membership discount and coupon pack than the scarf.

  24. #24
    RPB 2019
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    221
    Posts
    15,241
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Looked at the Membership Hub on the website again and it hasn't been updated since sometime in September

    But it does say

    Starting next season, you can look forward to the following benefits being accessible through the Toronto FC app:

    • Member card
    • Member Food and Beverage Coupons
    • Discounts on TFC Merchandise
    • The ability to transfer and resell your tickets
    • The ability to sign up for exclusive Member experiences (Member of the Match, Member events, access to TFC II matches, etc)




  25. #25
    RPB 2019
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    North York
    Posts
    230
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Got ours today at my workplace downtown @ 12:41PM and also a signature was required.
    Last edited by Laiping; 02-20-2020 at 11:56 AM.

  26. #26
    RPB 2019
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Somewhere, Anywhere.
    Posts
    9,842
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Got my email today, can expect my package tomorrow.

    Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

  27. #27
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    116
    Posts
    2,639
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blindside16 View Post
    Where in the account manager did you find this? I haven't received my package yet and we have not gotten any emails regarding delivery
    Same place it's been for a few years (though navigating there has changed).

    After you sign-in (at https://am.ticketmaster.com/tfc/#/) click on your name near the top right, then Settings - and it takes you to the old interface. Then in "Manage My Personal Profile" (under "Personal Settings") it should show the "TFC FedEx Tracking Number" under your phone numbers.

    Ah, looks like mine shipped at about 11 AM this morning - from Markham. No emails ...

    Edt - actually, they did email me around noon on Tuesday ... I hadn't seen it when I posted this. And the Fed Ex arrived Wednesday morning after shipping on Tuesday. Label shows they did 2-day delivery, so could easily have arrived Thursday.
    Last edited by nfitz; 02-19-2020 at 12:35 PM.

  28. #28
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Sec 126
    Posts
    384
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    My scarf arrived this morning at my home in Mississauga. I received TFC email with tracking number on Friday.

  29. #29
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    76
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    No e-mail or delivery for me yet...

  30. #30
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    479
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nfitz View Post
    Same place it's been for a few years (though navigating there has changed).

    After you sign-in (at https://am.ticketmaster.com/tfc/#/) click on your name near the top right, then Settings - and it takes you to the old interface. Then in "Manage My Personal Profile" (under "Personal Settings") it should show the "TFC FedEx Tracking Number" under your phone numbers.

    Ah, looks like mine shipped at about 11 AM this morning - from Markham. No emails ...

    Found it. Thanks for the help

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •