Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Season Seat Holder packages out for delivery ( :

Its that time of year we all wait for, season seat holder packages have begun to be sent out for delivery ( :, I know the tickets are digital this year but the scarves etc are on the move. So as we always discuss what part of the city and beyond are you in and have you received your yet.

One change up this year is that they are not requiring signature confirmation up delivery, fedex can just leave it on your door step etc, hopefully this does not cause any issues and everyone gets there packages. I assume some will not with MLSE doing it this way. Onward to the 2020 season.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Best Scarf Ever...They will see RED

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey I was wondering where this thread was....I got mine yesterday. Not sure if I just got it earlier than others (which never happens) or everyone not bothering to open a thread due to mostly digital package this year.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Kool View Post
    Hey I was wondering where this thread was....I got mine yesterday. Not sure if I just got it earlier than others (which never happens) or everyone not bothering to open a thread due to mostly digital package this year.
    What part of the city you in, gives a good feel for where they are being sent first

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

RPB Member
    Vice-President

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Got mine today. I got it at work, and I work in the beaches.
    Road Games:
    2013 - Montréal , 2014 - Orlando (Disney Classic), Montréal
    2015 - Columbus, New England, Montréal
    2016 - NYCFC (Leg 2 Conference Semis), Montréal (Leg 1 Conference Final)
    2017 - Ottawa (Leg 1 Canadian Championship Semi), DCU, Red Bulls (Leg 1 Conference Final), Columbus (Leg 2 Conference Final)
    2019 - Montréal, NYCFC (Eastern Conference Semi @ Citi Field), Seattle (MLS Cup Final)

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Red CB Toronto View Post
    What part of the city you in, gives a good feel for where they are being sent first
    Ajax

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maple.got her

RPB Member
    Away Team

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Got mine in Barrie yesterday
    Away trips: 2014 - Seattle. 2015 - Montreal. 2016 - Montreal x2. Playoffs - NYCFC, Montreal. 2017 - Salt Lake, Philly, Ottawa, Montreal, Chicago, LA, Atlanta. ​Playoffs - NYRB, Columbus. 2018 ​- Monterrey, MX (Tigres) CCL, Montreal, Ottawa, Montreal. 2019 - ​Philly, Montreal, Seattle (MLS Cup final)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

can someone post a photo? am away from home and the neighbour picked up the box, so its safe, but I dont know what is inside !!!!!

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MightyDM View Post
    can someone post a photo? am away from home and the neighbour picked up the box, so its safe, but I dont know what is inside !!!!!
    A nice black & red scarf, with a bit of spandex so you can pull down on it when frustrated.

&

A booklet telling you to use the app for everything.

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I saw the notification on my phone that it had been delivered, then walked downstairs and there is was, sitting outside my front door.

It makes sense that they can just leave it now, as its only a box of fabric, and not potentially thousands of dollars of tickets.

And side note - it was fedex, not purolator like in the past. Thank goodness!

Okay last thing.... anyone else feel the scarf is slightly reminiscent of Greg Vanneys lucky scarf?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If there are any people out there, heaven forbid, who live without a "smart"phone in 2020:

Here is response I got about getting into a game if you don't have one ... "M***" is person whose name the tickets are under.

FYI:

>>Hi there,

If you do not have access to a smartphone and will be attending a game without M***, we can have your tickets printed and left at will call the day of the game.

If you find you are attending a game in 2020 without M***, you can reach out to your account representative the week of the game, and we can have your tickets printed and left at will call for pick up.

When requesting this ticket to be printed, we will have to have M*** reach out and confirm to have tickets printed under your name.

These printed tickets will be available for pick up the day of the game.

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

Regards,

Ticket Service
    Last edited by GBV; 02-17-2020 at 11:11 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Fed Ex tracking code is in account manager.

Says mine won't be delivered until Wednesday. And hasn't even been received by Fed Ex yet (just the shipment information).

Probably little rhyme or reason depending on location - mine is an office building downtown.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GBV View Post
    If there are any people out there, heaven forbid, who live without a "smart"phone in 2020:

Here is response I got about getting into a game if you don't have one ... "M***" is person whose name the tickets are under.

FYI:

>>Hi there,

If you do not have access to a smartphone and will be attending a game without M***, we can have your tickets printed and left at will call the day of the game.

If you find you are attending a game in 2020 without M***, you can reach out to your account representative the week of the game, and we can have your tickets printed and left at will call for pick up.

When requesting this ticket to be printed, we will have to have M*** reach out and confirm to have tickets printed under your name.

These printed tickets will be available for pick up the day of the game.

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

Regards,

Ticket Service
    Yeah going to have to do that few times this year I guess
    Play-by-Play Commentator for League 1 Ontario.
    Twitter (@MartinOmes)
    Road Trips: LA Galaxy, FC Cincinnati, Montreal (x2), Columbus (x3), NYCFC, NY Red Bulls, DC United, Atlanta, and Seattle!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Voodooman View Post
    Yeah going to have to do that few times this year I guess
    I dread to think what the lines may be like at the ticket counter - particularly as they start this.

Might be easier to just regularly transfer the tickets direct to the other person, so they can have on their own phone.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nfitz View Post
    I dread to think what the lines may be like at the ticket counter - particularly as they start this.

Might be easier to just regularly transfer the tickets direct to the other person, so they can have on their own phone.
    It was more the issue of not being able to have the phone to do it. I usually printed a copy of the ticket and just gave it to them...now its going to be annoying.
    Play-by-Play Commentator for League 1 Ontario.
    Twitter (@MartinOmes)
    Road Trips: LA Galaxy, FC Cincinnati, Montreal (x2), Columbus (x3), NYCFC, NY Red Bulls, DC United, Atlanta, and Seattle!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Fed Ex tracking code is in account manager.

Says mine won't be delivered until Wednesday. And hasn't even been received by Fed Ex yet (just the shipment information).

Probably little rhyme or reason depending on location - mine is an office building downtown.
    Where in the account manager did you find this? I haven't received my package yet and we have not gotten any emails regarding delivery

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Got mine Friday. A colleague who sits a few desks away got his Wednesday. Front & Bay.

Have lots to say about ticket options but this is the scarf thread so well leave it.

Dom

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How you guys feel about the two different crests

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My co-worker also works the box offices for MLSE - she is dreading it too.
    Toronto 'til I die - but I think they're trying to kill me.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hear there is no membership card to get the merch discounts in this years pack so is that over with now?

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra & Proud View Post
    I hear there is no membership card to get the merch discounts in this years pack so is that over with now?
    Wording in the pamphlet indicated there might be something coming on the app but I have my doubts.

Membership has practically no privilege now but ticket price, the scarf and somebody to call about tickets.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OgtheDim View Post
    Wording in the pamphlet indicated there might be something coming on the app but I have my doubts.

Membership has practically no privilege now but ticket price, the scarf and somebody to call about tickets.
    I'd rather have the membership discount and coupon pack than the scarf.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looked at the Membership Hub on the website again and it hasn't been updated since sometime in September

But it does say

Starting next season, you can look forward to the following benefits being accessible through the Toronto FC app:

• Member card
    • Member Food and Beverage Coupons
    • Discounts on TFC Merchandise
    • The ability to transfer and resell your tickets
    • The ability to sign up for exclusive Member experiences (Member of the Match, Member events, access to TFC II matches, etc)

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Got ours today at my workplace downtown @ 12:41PM and also a signature was required.
    Last edited by Laiping; 02-20-2020 at 11:56 AM.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Got my email today, can expect my package tomorrow.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blindside16 View Post
    Where in the account manager did you find this? I haven't received my package yet and we have not gotten any emails regarding delivery
    Same place it's been for a few years (though navigating there has changed).

After you sign-in (at https://am.ticketmaster.com/tfc/#/) click on your name near the top right, then Settings - and it takes you to the old interface. Then in "Manage My Personal Profile" (under "Personal Settings") it should show the "TFC FedEx Tracking Number" under your phone numbers.

Ah, looks like mine shipped at about 11 AM this morning - from Markham. No emails ...

Edt - actually, they did email me around noon on Tuesday ... I hadn't seen it when I posted this. And the Fed Ex arrived Wednesday morning after shipping on Tuesday. Label shows they did 2-day delivery, so could easily have arrived Thursday.
    Last edited by nfitz; 02-19-2020 at 12:35 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My scarf arrived this morning at my home in Mississauga. I received TFC email with tracking number on Friday.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No e-mail or delivery for me yet...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Same place it's been for a few years (though navigating there has changed).

After you sign-in (at https://am.ticketmaster.com/tfc/#/) click on your name near the top right, then Settings - and it takes you to the old interface. Then in "Manage My Personal Profile" (under "Personal Settings") it should show the "TFC FedEx Tracking Number" under your phone numbers.

Ah, looks like mine shipped at about 11 AM this morning - from Markham. No emails ...

Found it. Thanks for the help