Quote Originally Posted by TFC1154ever View Post
With Morrow coming back for one more season it seems, I’d like to see 3/4 signings.

1) DP winger. Need someone who can break open a match, with a final pass, or someone can score on a half chance. This was evident in the final.

2) This might surprise people, but I’d like us to upgrade on Delgado. I love his off the ball work, and occasionally he makes some nice quick passes (Altidore pass in 2018 champions league) but he leaves a lot to be desired going forward. I’d like to get someone who plays like him off the ball, and better going forward, giving us a little more threat going forward, which takes pressure off Pozuelo.

3) Backup Striker for Altidore. I think Mullins is 3rd guy on the depth chart kind of guy. Someone who can start 10-15 matches a year, and be a somewhat threat (Agedelo?)

4) 4th CB. I kind of get the gist that Moor is going to retire, either now or in one more year. If he retires now, go find a serviceable MLS CB (Zavaleta is our buyout this year).

Having said all that, I think they make 2 of the 4 signings. DP winger, and 4th CB. If that’s the route they go, the DP winger must be able to play striker when Jozy’s eventually hurt.
If morgan is let go tfc needs a young leftback to groom under morrow. I wonder if shaffleburg would be a good leftback.

Nemeth from kc would be a nice backup to jozy. What about bwp? I wish they let mullens go. Hes ok as a backup but cant start when jozy is out. What about bringing will Johnson back if fraser is loaned out?

I doubt zavaletta is bought out were stuck with him until vanney is gone.

I think benezet is gone if bradley is brought back.