Quote Originally Posted by ag futbol View Post
I’m sketchy on turnover just for the sake of it. Moor is probably done (no issue there).
Ciman, while on a heavy pay packet, knows the team. Continuity is worth something IMO. I’d cut Zavaleta and bring in one of Didic or Zator. Both would be cheap and there’s potential upside.

Morrow I’m on the fence. We saw how painful it was to bring in a new RB. Do we upset the left side? Is it too late to bring back Edwards on minimal dollars?
I think I agree on Ciman. He scares the hell out of me sometimes but continuity on the backline is important. I don't love his cap hit but if we get rid of Zavaleta and Moor as we probably should that frees up a good amount.

I think Morrow should stay. He's 32, I think he has one more starting quality season in him. We just need a backup LB that can still help us, like Laryea did on the right this year. I would love if we could bring Edwards back.

Quote Originally Posted by ensco View Post
We see this differently. I know he scored a couple of huge goals, but Benezet didn’t do enough overall for me relative to other TAM wingers. He was not good enough Sunday.

Gallardo, give me a break. He has to go. Aketxe part deux. Curtis is just talking him up because he has merchandise to move.
Agree on Benezet as I've said. Disagree on Gallardo, he hasn't even played 3 games worth of minutes. I haven't loved what I've seen from him or anything but given his relatively low salary I'm fine with giving him a chance to show more next season. Plus, we're thin on the wing anyways.

Agree with others on Chapman, probably time for him to move on. He could be an MVP candidate in the CPL.