Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 90 of 240
  1. #61
    RPB 2019
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Ajax (Top O'114 on gameday)
    Posts
    2,732
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OgtheDim View Post
    Tickets should be charged to your account today.

    Presale went up for members - prices were same as we paid for our own seats. Limited of course but $68 for 221 is a fair price.
    Yeah I had a look out of curiosity and prices were decent I think for a playoff game. Good selection too I thought.

  2. #62
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    139
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Derko View Post
    I have a bloody wedding, noon I could have watched it but 6:00pm, just won't do, I was hoping for a Sunday game,
    exact same situation for me. I am thinking of running to the nearest bar catching the second half and then going back to the wedding

  3. #63
    RPB 2019
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    221
    Posts
    14,926
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    FWIW...Jozy out of USMNT camp


  4. #64
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    3,480
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Derko View Post
    I have a bloody wedding, noon I could have watched it but 6:00pm, just won't do, I was hoping for a Sunday game,
    Man up. You can miss two hours of it.

  5. #65
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    724
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    looks like, west sold out, lower east sold out, north south sold out
    half if not more available on upper east

    seems to be a problem selling those seats
    this is what is keeping attendance around 25k for most games

    all the upper rows in east all sold, ticket prices lower.
    the lower rows lots of empty seats

  6. #66
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Oakville
    Posts
    1,951
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hate the 6pm change, afternoon was perfect watch TFC win and then go home and watch the leafs game. Afternoon games are now rare, miss those games. 3pm would have been ideal.

  7. #67
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    3,480
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by leafsman View Post
    Hate the 6pm change, afternoon was perfect watch TFC win and then go home and watch the leafs game. Afternoon games are now rare, miss those games. 3pm would have been ideal.
    6 way better than 12. 3 is proper and the best time for soccer. Loved when we were almost always 3

  8. #68
    RPB 2019
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    221
    Posts
    14,926
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra & Proud View Post
    I think they charge for the 3 possible playoff matches even though the next one is away. Every penny of interest counts.
    Email from the team specifically said they wouldn't do that.

  9. #69
    RPB 2019
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,007
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Evening games are always the best. Always brings out the best atmosphere and looks the best in person and on tv.
    Not to mention the players stated they love it too.

  10. #70
    RPB 2019
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    221
    Posts
    14,926
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Somebody aught to do a

    "We stan Rebekah Vardy"

    2 stick

  11. #71
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Kingston
    Posts
    30
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Got my tickets. Can't wait, it's going to be a long 10 days. COYRs!!!

  12. #72
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    724
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 613reppingTFC View Post
    Got my tickets. Can't wait, it's going to be a long 10 days. COYRs!!!

    Let's win this then off to Queens NY

  13. #73
    RPB 2019
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Northwest Territories (Section 226)
    Posts
    6,777
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OgtheDim View Post
    Somebody aught to do a

    "We stan Rebekah Vardy"

    2 stick
    LOL. I had been staying off the internets, had to look that up. Gold!

  14. #74
    RPB 2019
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Somewhere, Anywhere.
    Posts
    9,678
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Auzzy View Post
    LOL. I had been staying off the internets, had to look that up. Gold!
    I find it an oxymoron that someone can claim someone leaked something they posted on social media.

    Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

  15. #75
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Section 114... News Flash: Flatpicker doesn't listen to everything he reads!
    Posts
    13,009
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cuchulain View Post
    I'm seeing a charge for $700 for 4 tix in 112. Can anyone else verify they are paying $175 per ticket in the south end?
    Make sure what you are seeing is not the "Total Purchase" amount. Because my two southend seats have a total purchase invoice of $350, which freaked me out until I realized they really only took $100 of that total from my visa. The rest would be charged if we host semi-final and championship.

    Click on "View Invoice Details" to see the per-game breakdown.

  16. #76
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    60
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I don't want to get ahead of myself...but has soccer ever been played aty Citifield before?
    I saw us play at Yankee Stadium last year, and the move of the potential NYCFC game to Citifield is worth the trip...
    However we have to beat DC. Is there some way to get Mullens on the field, as we look more likely to score with a real centre forward on the field?

  17. #77
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    724
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    only around 1000 seats left for sale, 90% of them are in the last two rows 200's east side

    looks like it is gonna be a great crowd

  18. #78
    RPB 2019
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    221
    Posts
    14,926
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lil'John View Post
    I don't want to get ahead of myself...but has soccer ever been played aty Citifield before?
    ...
    Once last season. Apparently its better sight lines, uses less of the infield but they still have to use the same dimensions as Yankee stadium.


    *******

    Going to take a bit of work to get there. DCU bunker balls even at home. They are going to sit deep and counter up the middle. They have no pace. We will have to move the ball quickly and take some shots from distance. If we can score in the first 20 minutes, the game might open up a bit. But until then, expect a lot of passing the ball around.

  19. #79
    RPB 2019
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Somewhere, Anywhere.
    Posts
    9,678
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    The pitch at Citi goes across the outfield. I think if you are in the seats that would in out in left field the view would be good but otherwise it still is a lot seats with quite the distance from the field. The thing when ever you watch a match in a baseball stadium are some of the weird angles that some have to watch from.





    Quote Originally Posted by OgtheDim View Post
    Once last season. Apparently its better sight lines, uses less of the infield but they still have to use the same dimensions as Yankee stadium.


    *******

    Going to take a bit of work to get there. DCU bunker balls even at home. They are going to sit deep and counter up the middle. They have no pace. We will have to move the ball quickly and take some shots from distance. If we can score in the first 20 minutes, the game might open up a bit. But until then, expect a lot of passing the ball around.

    Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

  20. #80
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Section 119
    Posts
    11,506
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Cautiously optimistic about this one, but I would be more confident if Jozy was available. He's our playoff warrior.

  21. #81
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    850
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ManUtd4ever View Post
    Cautiously optimistic about this one, but I would be more confident if Jozy was available. He's our playoff warrior.
    Are 100% certain he won't be available? The game is 9 days away.

  22. #82
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Scarborough
    Posts
    4,330
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CBTFC View Post
    Are 100% certain he won't be available? The game is 9 days away.
    I think we'll be seeing him.

  23. #83
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Section 119
    Posts
    11,506
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CBTFC View Post
    Are 100% certain he won't be available? The game is 9 days away.
    Not confirmed yet. I'm hoping he'll be available off the bench at the very least.

  24. #84
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Section 105
    Posts
    362
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Kristian Jack interviewed him and he seems upbeat which is good as I think he thinks he'll be back for it. #beastmode

  25. #85
    RPB 2019 Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    On the Interwebs
    Posts
    17,134
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    KJ interviewed Jozy, he's expecting to play.
    "Of all the things in life that don't actually matter, football matters the most." - Stuart McKeown

    Supporting since 2007


  26. #86
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    287
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Red CB Toronto View Post
    The pitch at Citi goes across the outfield. I think if you are in the seats that would in out in left field the view would be good but otherwise it still is a lot seats with quite the distance from the field. The thing when ever you watch a match in a baseball stadium are some of the weird angles that some have to watch from.
    I went to the regular season NYCFC/TFC game last year at Yankee stadium. The supporters are in the second deck up from the 1st base dugout. Indeed, the seats are far away from the action on the field but are excellent for a Yankee game.

    I imagine the dimensions of the CitiField pitch are pretty similar to Yankee Stadium.

  27. #87
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Stoke-on-Toronto
    Posts
    8,764
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CBTFC View Post
    Are 100% certain he won't be available? The game is 9 days away.
    Andrea Lombardo as backup.

  28. #88
    RPB 2019
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    696
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Is anyone watching the Canada game at BMO tonight? BMO turf is wrecked on the West side in both halves... Kinda looks like the sideline for Argos. Not a good look or surface to play on...
    Toronto 'til I die although still a Leeds fan at heart...


  29. #89
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Section 105
    Posts
    362
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by andyc View Post
    Is anyone watching the Canada game at BMO tonight? BMO turf is wrecked on the West side in both halves... Kinda looks like the sideline for Argos. Not a good look or surface to play on...

    I was there and that didn't stand out to me. will look on the video later.

    but

    Osorio and Layrea played out of their skulls. what great games for both. Fraser started to come on as he got into the game more while being subbed in in the 5th minute for MAK. Bradley was great for the US. without him we would have had 5 or 6 so it makes me laugh when I see USMNT social media going off on him. idiots.

    Hopefully all are revved up for Saturday (though bradley with a different type of energy)

  30. #90
    RPB 2019
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    221
    Posts
    14,926
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yeah, I didn't notice the turf but I was in 116.

    Fraser played really well - but he does that when he doesn't have to be the man in the middle.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •