Hybrid View

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Poz has averaged a game every 6 days since his season began over 400 days ago.

He needs a rest.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OgtheDim View Post
    Poz has averaged a game every 6 days since his season began over 400 days ago.

He needs a rest.
    Start him. Sub him if he looks tired. These are pro athletes, and need to be playing as much as possible. When they are given an extra week off, so many look out of sorts when they return. Happens all the time, in baseball, hockey, etc.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 69Chevy396 View Post
    Start him. Sub him if he looks tired. These are pro athletes, and need to be playing as much as possible. When they are given an extra week off, so many look out of sorts when they return. Happens all the time, in baseball, hockey, etc.
    Name me one baseball or hockey player who has played continually for 14 months

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OgtheDim View Post
    Name me one baseball or hockey player who has played continually for 14 months
    When an NHL team wins a 4-0 playoff series, their first two games of the ensuing series are often played like they are stuck in the mud. At this time of year, they need to be playing on all cylinders, and given today’s lineup, Vanney seems to agree with me.