Quote Originally Posted by General Woolfe View Post
Is that drone of noise really supporting your team though? Football ebbs and flows. To me the LA support are nothing but wannabe ultras with their monotonous chants from beginning to end, whether they’re winning or losing. It’s just a wall of noise, neither intimidating, nor supportive. For me it’ll never beat the rise in atmosphere after a good passage of play from your team. Singing the same song for half an hour, with a nice little choreographed dance, inst really getting behind your team. Some groans amidst the cheers lets the players know when they need to raise their game, just as a rise in the noise after a successful attack tells them they’re doing well.

The LA thing isn’t for me. Just another dark aspect of modern football
I thought it was just me. I'm not sure if they knew a game was going on. People with panda heads on, people dancing.... You're correct it was just a wall of noise regardless of what was happening on the pitch.

Some of the "dance moves" were fucking cringeworthy. If I was an LA supporter I'd be at the top of the southend as far away from that nonsense as possibly. Ugh.