Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by stevep View Post
    this is the first time in a long time pozuelo is not dyed blonde, that is why we won
    ever since pozuelo went blonde we have lost
    now he is back to black hair we will be fine
    ps: few people in my section said he looks like osorio now
    Ha, I heard after I posted my comment that he cut it. So my guess, Vanney told him before the game started he was benched until he got rid of it. Poz said, shit, ok and got someone to shave it off. Vanney saw him but it was too late to change the game sheet. Brought him in in the second half.

Guarantee that's how it happened.

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It didn't affect the outcome, but TFC totally got Toledo'd at the end of the match with him overruling VAR... denying an obvious PK for TFC. How come that guy is still allowed to referee?

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Oldtimer View Post
    It didn't affect the outcome, but TFC totally got Toledo'd at the end of the match with him overruling VAR... denying an obvious PK for TFC. How come that guy is still allowed to referee?
    Was more ticked at the phantom yellow's - still wondering how Jozy got a yellow for jumping in the air.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OgtheDim View Post
    Was more ticked at the phantom yellow's - still wondering how Jozy got a yellow for jumping in the air.

Agreed on both and then Toledo continuing to let them hack at Pozuelo around the 70th minute.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Canary10 View Post
    Ha, I heard after I posted my comment that he cut it. So my guess, Vanney told him before the game started he was benched until he got rid of it. Poz said, shit, ok and got someone to shave it off. Vanney saw him but it was too late to change the game sheet. Brought him in in the second half.

Guarantee that's how it happened.
    Ok, saw Poz come in. Can't remember if it was blonde when he came in.
    BTW everyone was friendly to the fans except Poz and og

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After watching the replay I understood it. He jumped more into the keeper than he did for the ball.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ya, the defenders arm was straight out. How could that not be called? An astonishing non-call.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh man he was brutal Saturday night. Even first half when the impact D had a brain fart and Gallardo got behind the back 4 Clear foul and minimum yellow for taking Gallardo down on the break away. Then I think right after that no call in the same play I think it was maybe Jozey gets brought down. He reviews with VAR and still decides it’s clean. Unreal that man He all but gave the middle finger to the VAR booth and showed it was his show and he’s in charge Clear fouls on the plays I’m talking about and 100 % penalty late in the second half

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah I agree with both. Toledo was driving us nuts throughout the game. The overruled VAR was a biggie. Also a bunch of 50/50 situations that never went TFC's way. But the 4:1 ratio on yellows was just nuts. Montreal had a bunch of really late tackles; one brutal play where a guy just slid through our player; a couple of tactical fouls. No yellows for any of those. Some weren't even whistled. While most of TFC's 4 yellows were very weak.

BTW Jozy's yellow was supposedly for dissent: https://matchcenter.mlssoccer.com/ma...mpact/boxscore

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Everyone has their own experience. Saw Pozuelo after the match with my son, he was on a ride with his kids. I was hesitant to bother him but he's my son's fav player right now, so he went up and asked for a photo. Couldn't have been a nicer guy about it, had a brief conversation. He seemed really pleased they got the win, anyways he was really cool, laid back and accommodating when he probably just wanted to be spending some family time with his wife and kids.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jozy got a yellow for being petulant... again.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That was an amazing jump. He soared over Busch, he didn't jump into him. Had Jozy timed that right, he would have scored.

No question Jozy was generally giving Toledo the business though. Suspect the yellow was for cumulative complaining.
    “What the world needs is more geniuses with humility; there are so few of us left.”

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, saw Poz come in. Can't remember if it was blonde when he came in.
    both were perfectly fine with me. got a fist bump from poz and a signature from OG. they were both with family so their focus was on making sure they weren't too impacted by the craziness on that railing.

RPB Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this is the first time in a long time pozuelo is not dyed blonde, that is why we won
    ever since pozuelo went blonde we have lost
    now he is back to black hair we will be fine
    ps: few people in my section said he looks like osorio now
    Quote Originally Posted by Section_105 View Post
    we started playing like shit when he bottled his head so glad he cut that blonde off (no offense to blondes but the correlation is too great).

Interesting thing was that we looked cohesive even with the 3 subs. Often times a sub takes our team from performing together to performing keystone cops enactments.

hopefully the goals from the 2017 crowd will get everyone to open up their shooting boots and start potting some more goals. We controlled the game against a terrible Montreal side but a few more goals would have been great. The Bojan goal was coming. I saw it from a few beaten challenges before he shot it. Did you know he played for Barca too funny. coming back from that made the game sweet.

cheers ya'll
    Hair dye talk is ridiculous, obviously, but are forgetting he did it initially for a cause?
    FORMER FULL TIME KOOL-AID DRINKER

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fort York Redcoat View Post
    Hair dye talk is ridiculous, obviously, but are forgetting he did it initially for a cause?
    I just think it's a hilarious coincidence. but I also didn't forget this as I never knew it to begin with. will research it.