Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Vanney needs to go. He cries all year that he doesnt have any wingers and then when he finally does he sits them. Why wasnt he playing shaff and endoh early on when they had no wingers? He brings in osorio for shaff instead of awful ass delgado who is allergic of thé net. Bradley is a joke of a dp. Where was laryea on the goal? Delgado didnt cover properly.

Dont blame curtis he got vanney what he wanted but now he refuses to use them.

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mikmacdo View Post

Dont blame curtis he got vanney what he wanted but now he refuses to use them.
    What evidence do we have that these players are any good? Maybe Vanney did not play them because they are not.

I'm not convinced that Curtis can put together a winning team. He didn't impress in New York.

Even if they turn out to be decent enough, they can't have learned the team's style that quickly. Not everyone is a Victor Vazquez who contributes immediately.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Waiting until the 85th minute to make the third sub was absolutely inexcusable. As was leaving many expensive subs on the bench for so long. If those much-bandied-about TAM players aren't any good, then it's better that they show us that, rather than leaving everyone guessing.

Plus Benezet was good when he came on. He just didn't have enough time to really influence the game.

EDIT This probably goes in the other thread. But I feel no hope or excitement about #VanneyOut, although it may very well happen. I don't know if Curtis/Manning would be able to find us a good coach. Plus I'm worried about the player turnover and random signings that would follow. Oh well.
    Last edited by Auzzy; 08-10-2019 at 11:18 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If anyone has any doubts left that the media are just shills for MLSE the Vanney post game press conference should put that notion to bed.
    not one question of why the 2 new TAM wingers did not start. not one
    you would think that would be the first thing they would ask

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by stevep View Post
    If anyone has any doubts left that the media are just shills for MLSE the Vanney post game press conference should put that notion to bed.
    not one question of why the 2 new TAM wingers did not start. not one
    you would think that would be the first thing they would ask
    Rogers just laid off Molinaro, who congrats to him, now has a role with CPL. Laura Armstrong and Joshua Kloke are the only full time Toronto FC reporters who have no affiliation with MLSE.

It says more about the dwindling resources and lack of interest than anything else. Or Walking The Red can start applying for media passes.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by noimpactinmtl View Post
    Rogers just laid off Molinaro, who congrats to him, now has a role with CPL. Laura Armstrong and Joshua Kloke are the only full time Toronto FC reporters who have no affiliation with MLSE.

It says more about the dwindling resources and lack of interest than anything else. Or Walking The Red can start applying for media passes.
    Laura Armstrong is far from a full-time TFC reporter. She's been spread thin over multiple sports for more than a year now. She hardly ever reports on TFC anymore.

Steve Buffery (Sun) and Michael Leach (680 News / OneSoccer) report far more about TFC now.
    Last edited by Auzzy; 08-10-2019 at 11:56 PM.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by noimpactinmtl View Post

And I would not even say Laura is a full time TFC beat type anymore, she is pretty much Jays all the time now. Beezer spends more time on it than she does.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This photo sums up the type of game it was for the Reds on Saturday night.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Vanney not playing Gallardo at this point tells me he has no confidence in him. Whether he’s good or not is another question. Vanney has a strange way of assessing players sometimes. I have a feeling he doesn’t like his work ethic or something along those lines.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The people who are criticizing Shaff must have not been at the game. He was dynamic and exciting and the most impactful player on the pitch in the first half. I was equally baffled by the substitution. Oso was really hustling and very good on the ball, but if the coach thought the team needed that why not change the formation - or bring him on for Marky. Given how Bezenet looked, it’s puzzling why he didn’t come on earlier - for example, a double change Oso for Marky and Bezenet for Shaff. We had complete control of that game but never really looked like scoring, until after they scored.

jozy a bit anonymous most of the game. Poz not great either - not impactful. The team looked afraid to shoot, afraid to attack.

A far cry from the CCL TFC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don’t want Vanney to go. But I do want him to stop making these strange lineup decisions. This game was crying out for a sub for the 5 - 7 minutes before they scored. And not Mullins really, one of the wingers - his goal didn’t make it the right sub. But, good for Mullins. Scruffy goal but his runs were good - he looked a proper MLS player at least.

Bezenet looked unplayable when when he was on. Potential there.

very disappointed no one asked Vanney about the players on the bench. Maybe KJ and Caldwell will talk about it on the podcast. The season is slipping away like last year did.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MightyDM View Post
    The people who are criticizing Shaff must have not been at the game. He was dynamic and exciting and the most impactful player on the pitch in the first half. I was equally baffled by the substitution. Oso was really hustling and very good on the ball, but if the coach thought the team needed that why not change the formation - or bring him on for Marky. Given how Bezenet looked, it’s puzzling why he didn’t come on earlier - for example, a double change Oso for Marky and Bezenet for Shaff. We had complete control of that game but never really looked like scoring, until after they scored.

jozy a bit anonymous most of the game. Poz not great either - not impactful. The team looked afraid to shoot, afraid to attack.

A far cry from the CCL TFC
    Alas, this is fair. *sigh*

I liked Endo's endeavour, as well, with his more direct approach.

There may have been a method to the madness that was this line-up selection, but it must be conceded that it didn't come off.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Oldtimer View Post
    My analysis, the problem wasn't as much personnel as it was team attitude. It looked that they were afraid of getting scored on rather than trying to score, at least until the end. They gave Orlando way too much respect.

Is that due to Vanney (I doubt it, he always wants attack), the assistants, something in the locker room? I wish I knew. Winning teams develop a more positive attitude and a swagger, this team is missing that.
    This was how it felt at the game. I had a friend from England there and he said they looked nervous

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ag futbol View Post
    Well, that and he left all our TAM players on the bench. There’s something really weird going on here with player selection. We’ve seen this one too many times.
    Yes. But what is it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes. But what is it?
    他还That’s the point, I guess. There’s something but no one can figure out what it is (or what the combination of factors is), though there are many things to choose from.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The people who are criticizing Shaff must have not been at the game. He was dynamic and exciting and the most impactful player on the pitch in the first half.
    And couldn't get the ball past the first man on every single cross he tried to put in. I like Shaff. I think he is tired and is battered up and was injured in the first half.

I'm like you though - I would have much preferred Delgado off for Osorio. But part of me is beginning to think Bradley needs a shield bearer of late & the rest of the mids baring Delgado are not the type to do that.

Random thoughts from last night

Wonderful night for a game & a good crowd.

Laryea is fast & loves that end line. His shoulder separated & he put it back in himself. He goes down too much, refs know this & he doesn't get the calls. On their goal, him & Endoh were out of position having not realised they brought speed on that wing just to cause Laryea issues if he got caught up field. Laryea is not a defender

Nani & Dwyer deserve each other - whining "all about me" types & not the sort of leaders I want on my team.

That ref is in his 50's -this league HAS to move on from some of these guys. Stott is OK but its time.

Mavinga & Gonzalez is a back partnership I can live with - yes they make mistakes (they are in MLS for reasons). But their positioning is excellent.

Auro at LB largely worked.

Shaff stretches teams but his crossing has regressed in the last few weeks.

Endoh is a handful & I would gladly have him or DeLeon starting over Delgado. When Endoh has a chance to shoot, I know its either going to be on frame or really close. Delgado is going over the net - every time.

I'm done with Delgado - so done.

Did their goalie even make a save? We shot wide & past the post so many times. Jozy missed a sitter, as did Poz.

Mullins is a reminder not to judge a player by the situations he has been put into for his first few games. I couldn't believe he was coming in - it seemed classic Vanney trusts this new guy syndrome. For once, it worked. Mullins was energetic, moving the ball back and forth and gave the mids somebody else to interplay with. He's no Seba - but in this team, with these guys, as a sub playing along with Jozy, he is better then Rickets would be.

We are very good at getting the ball into dangerous situations near the box - we actually do that better then any other team in this league, including LAFC. Its all actually very entertaining. And then...well, lets just say, our success rate on the next step from there, creating that opening for a shot, is not so good. Teams collapse down on us tightly, which is why we see the attempted intricate play stuff.

Benezet puts himself about but I get the feeling defending and him are not going to get along.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OgtheDim View Post
    And couldn't get the ball past the first man on every single cross he tried to put in. I like Shaff. I think he is tired and is battered up and was injured in the first half.

I'm like you though - I would have much preferred Delgado off for Osorio. But part of me is beginning to think Bradley needs a shield bearer of late & the rest of the mids baring Delgado are not the type to do that.

Random thoughts from last night

Wonderful night for a game & a good crowd.

Laryea is fast & loves that end line. His shoulder separated & he put it back in himself. He goes down too much, refs know this & he doesn't get the calls. On their goal, him & Endoh were out of position having not realised they brought speed on that wing just to cause Laryea issues if he got caught up field. Laryea is not a defender

Nani & Dwyer deserve each other - whining "all about me" types & not the sort of leaders I want on my team.

That ref is in his 50's -this league HAS to move on from some of these guys. Stott is OK but its time.

Mavinga & Gonzalez is a back partnership I can live with - yes they make mistakes (they are in MLS for reasons). But their positioning is excellent.

Auro at LB largely worked.

Shaff stretches teams but his crossing has regressed in the last few weeks.

Endoh is a handful & I would gladly have him or DeLeon starting over Delgado. When Endoh has a chance to shoot, I know its either going to be on frame or really close. Delgado is going over the net - every time.

I'm done with Delgado - so done.

Did their goalie even make a save? We shot wide & past the post so many times. Jozy missed a sitter, as did Poz.

Mullins is a reminder not to judge a player by the situations he has been put into for his first few games. I couldn't believe he was coming in - it seemed classic Vanney trusts this new guy syndrome. For once, it worked. Mullins was energetic, moving the ball back and forth and gave the mids somebody else to interplay with. He's no Seba - but in this team, with these guys, as a sub playing along with Jozy, he is better then Rickets would be.

We are very good at getting the ball into dangerous situations near the box - we actually do that better then any other team in this league, including LAFC. Its all actually very entertaining. And then...well, lets just say, our success rate on the next step from there, creating that opening for a shot, is not so good. Teams collapse down on us tightly, which is why we see the attempted intricate play stuff.

Benezet puts himself about but I get the feeling defending and him are not going to get along.
    Hilariously enough, Cyle Larin’s best bud has been one of the best players on the team this season — speed and endless hustle. He does dive far too often, and looks for contact in the box. Someone else said maybe it’s because he doesn’t trust himself to take the final touch, which wouldn’t surprise me, but overall, and on his salary, he’s been very good going forward. You’re right though — can’t defend.

Auro looked better tonight than he normally does, and he was playing out of position.

Benezet is incapable of defending, so I don’t think we’ll ever see that happen.

Your random thoughts are pretty similar to my own.

The one thing I’m still not convinced of is Osorio. He doesn’t fit the system Vanney wants to play, and he’s too expensive to keep on the bench (unless we become the TAM bench team). He could pick up some defensive ability and play in the Delgado role, but he’s too expensive for that. His performances have been meh when he has been on, so he’s a bit of a conundrum at this point. His passing was pretty crisp tonight but he’s never going to get any faster either.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When I was watching the game, I was thinking how Delgado couldn’t score to save his life and that maybe they should push Bradley up the field and then he totally botches an attempt on goal at the end of the game lol. Delgado could probably be useful if he didn’t have to push up the field. Maybe he could be the DM, Osorio the CM and then Pozuelo the AM. I honestly think the biggest problem with the team is Bradley. I am not sure he would even be a good TAM signing at this point.

We need another DP who can put the ball in the net. Hell a guy like Nani would have been amazing for this team (winger, sell tickets to local Portuguese). I wonder if a guy like William would want to come to MLS next year.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by stegosaurus View Post
    Hilariously enough, Cyle Larin’s best bud has been one of the best players on the team this season — speed and endless hustle. He does dive far too often, and looks for contact in the box. Someone else said maybe it’s because he doesn’t trust himself to take the final touch, which wouldn’t surprise me, but overall, and on his salary, he’s been very good going forward. You’re right though — can’t defend.

Auro looked better tonight than he normally does, and he was playing out of position.

Benezet is incapable of defending, so I don’t think we’ll ever see that happen.

Your random thoughts are pretty similar to my own.

The one thing I’m still not convinced of is Osorio. He doesn’t fit the system Vanney wants to play, and he’s too expensive to keep on the bench (unless we become the TAM bench team). He could pick up some defensive ability and play in the Delgado role, but he’s too expensive for that. His performances have been meh when he has been on, so he’s a bit of a conundrum at this point. His passing was pretty crisp tonight but he’s never going to get any faster either.
    Funny you say that about Osorio, as there was a defensive burst he made, at one point (forgive me for not remembering when; was late, here, and I was tired), where I made a double-take, shocked at the speed he managed.

You're right, though: it is a tough one; I think he's struggling for fitness, and, as a result, lacking confidence, in the absence of a respectable body of work, this season. I still think, if utilized properly, he can pull his weight (even on his salary)… but it's a difficult one, to be sure, and Vanney's not much time to figure it out.

It is very strange and worrying that all our attacking TAM players started on the bench—like, that's got to have prior been unprecedented in the league.

Something's definitely off, and I think, as much as we've been relatively underwhelmed by the signings, so has Vanney, even if he tries, at times, to make lemonade with what he's given (more often seems to be making a statement about the quality he's got at his disposal).

When I was watching the game, I was thinking how Delgado couldn’t score to save his life and that maybe they should push Bradley up the field and then he totally botches an attempt on goal at the end of the game lol. Delgado could probably be useful if he didn’t have to push up the field. Maybe he could be the DM, Osorio the CM and then Pozuelo the AM. I honestly think the biggest problem with the team is Bradley. I am not sure he would even be a good TAM signing at this point.

We need another DP who can put the ball in the net. Hell a guy like Nani would have been amazing for this team (winger, sell tickets to local Portuguese). I wonder if a guy like William would want to come to MLS next year.
    Spot on; this was the game—that shot was the moment, when I really had to scratch my head at where Bradley fits in, anymore, and if we couldn't do better with a TAM signing.

That said, and when I came down from the disappointment, it was clear to me Bradley's still got quality in him; there's something to be said for him not getting reps further up the field in recent years (read: he can't just turn it on, at will). I think, if, going into the off-season, we rework Bradley's roll into being more two-way, and, as you say, having Delgado or someone else we maybe sign, play a DM, we might be able to get more out of him, at this point. The only problem is that leave's Osorio as the odd man out (which I wouldn't be happy with).

The growing sentiment seems to be that one of Bradley and Osorio must go, as we're rather unbalanced; it will be harder to move the latter, and so we might just be seeing the end of an era, with Bradley likely playing out his last season with us. Something about the wording, over the broadcast, when they brought up his contractual situation, had a feel like that surrounding Kawhi—like he's already decided to go, but doesn't want to be a distraction (especially as club captain). I mean, if he were staying, you'd think they'd be happy to announce it, A.S.A.P. and switch focus from things off the pitch; there's obviously a chance he stays, but I don't feel it's the likeliest outcome.

Willian would be a dream.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pozo gave up the run on Orlando's goal.
    Hit one off the post, and had some passes that lacked finishing touch.

Delgado shoulda been pulled, Bradley should never shoot outside the 18, one touch and he could have opened his hips and guided the ball towards the .net.

Tfc goal was absolutely lucky.
    Vanney needs to be gone and so does Curtis and manning needs to take responsibility with seba and the downwards spiral.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JuliquE View Post
    Alas, this is fair. *sigh*

I liked Endo's endeavour, as well, with his more direct approach.

There may have been a method to the madness that was this line-up selection, but it must be conceded that it didn't come off.
    And that’s the problem lately. It’s like he is overthinking things. Just let the lads play.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I always see Bradley have an opening to shoot at goal then he passes the ball. I always thought he could shoot on net. Now I know he can’t he let me down ????

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JuliquE View Post
    Funny you say that about Osorio, as there was a defensive burst he made, at one point (forgive me for not remembering when; was late, here, and I was tired), where I made a double-take, shocked at the speed he managed.

You're right, though: it is a tough one; I think he's struggling for fitness, and, as a result, lacking confidence, in the absence of a respectable body of work, this season. I still think, if utilized properly, he can pull his weight (even on his salary)… but it's a difficult one, to be sure, and Vanney's not much time to figure it out.

It is very strange and worrying that all our attacking TAM players started on the bench—like, that's got to have prior been unprecedented in the league.

Something's definitely off, and I think, as much as we've been relatively underwhelmed by the signings, so has Vanney, even if he tries, at times, to make lemonade with what he's given (more often seems to be making a statement about the quality he's got at his disposal).

Spot on; this was the game—that shot was the moment, when I really had to scratch my head at where Bradley fits in, anymore, and if we couldn't do better with a TAM signing.

That said, and when I came down from the disappointment, it was clear to me Bradley's still got quality in him; there's something to be said for him not getting reps further up the field in recent years (read: he can't just turn it on, at will). I think, if, going into the off-season, we rework Bradley's roll into being more two-way, and, as you say, having Delgado or someone else we maybe sign, play a DM, we might be able to get more out of him, at this point. The only problem is that leave's Osorio as the odd man out (which I wouldn't be happy with).

The growing sentiment seems to be that one of Bradley and Osorio must go, as we're rather unbalanced; it will be harder to move the latter, and so we might just be seeing the end of an era, with Bradley likely playing out his last season with us. Something about the wording, over the broadcast, when they brought up his contractual situation, had a feel like that surrounding Kawhi—like he's already decided to go, but doesn't want to be a distraction (especially as club captain). I mean, if he were staying, you'd think they'd be happy to announce it, A.S.A.P. and switch focus from things off the pitch; there's obviously a chance he stays, but I don't feel it's the likeliest outcome.

Willian would be a dream.
    Oso is my favorite player - I constantly think his contribution is underestimated. Last night he was really hustling as you note - I remember that burst, it was about 57 mins I think. He caught someone fast, quite a surprise. But he doesn’t really have a position at the moment given how Vanney wants to play and given Poz.

Oso was at his best making great passes with Seba, VV and Jozy. He fit in well, was confident, and learned to take his chances. Even so, his contract never made sense to me and I have been puzzling over it. The only thing that seems to make sense is that they signed him thinking he could be a full time starter and a part time back up for VV - he’s not VV, but with Seba he could be pretty effective in that role. I also think they expected VV to struggle for minutes (knee) and therefore would need a skilled back up.

Now the situation has changed. They were not expecting to lose Seba and haven’t replaced him. They did replace VV with Poz, obviously (who isn’t as good but is far more durable) and therefore the backup AM role for Oso has essentially disappeared.

This brings into question not Oso but Manning. The recruitment process has been chaotic and the logic of acquisitions strange. Why bring in a Poz if you have an Oso when what you need is a Seba and you don’t have an Oso level equivalent there - a big drop off between Seba and Hamilton or Boyd. Let alone the timing of the purchase of the wingers, and the failure to sign Seba on a timely basis. So Oso is now a bit surplus but we still have no striker to play with Jozy.

There doesn’t seem to be a coherent transfer strategy, let alone a development strategy. And that’s at the feet of the boss. A rough parallel would be Man U
    Last edited by MightyDM; 08-11-2019 at 10:41 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by firm View Post
    I always see Bradley have an opening to shoot at goal then he passes the ball. I always thought he could shoot on net. Now I know he can’t he let me down ????
    he scored two just three months ago. Nice ones, too. It’s like Oso used to be. When he has time to think he seems to shoot poorly

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just what TFC needs: an old, past expiration Portuguese winger who is slow, has a bad attitude, would rather whine than play, and has as many goals as Tesho.

The team is built around him and Tesho has as many goals.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just what TFC needs: an old, past expiration Portuguese winger who is slow, has a bad attitude, would rather whine than play, and has as many goals as Tesho.

The team is built around him and Tesho has as many goals.
    Nani has 8 goals and 4 ast. Its better than what tfc has on the wing. He impacts a game more than bradley. Hes just an example btw.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oso is my favorite player - I constantly think his contribution is underestimated. Last night he was really hustling as you note - I remember that burst, it was about 57 mins I think. He caught someone fast, quite a surprise. But he doesn’t really have a position at the moment given how Vanney wants to play and given Poz.

Oso was at his best making great passes with Seba, VV and Jozy. He fit in well, was confident, and learned to take his chances. Even so, his contract never made sense to me and I have been puzzling over it. The only thing that seems to make sense is that they signed him thinking he could be a full time starter and a part time back up for VV - he’s not VV, but with Seba he could be pretty effective in that role. I also think they expected VV to struggle for minutes (knee) and therefore would need a skilled back up.

Now the situation has changed. They were not expecting to lose Seba and haven’t replaced him. They did replace VV with Poz, obviously (who isn’t as good but is far more durable) and therefore the backup AM role for Oso has essentially disappeared.

This brings into question not Oso but Manning. The recruitment process has been chaotic and the logic of acquisitions strange. Why bring in a Poz if you have an Oso when what you need is a Seba and you don’t have an Oso level equivalent there - a big drop off between Seba and Hamilton or Boyd. Let alone the timing of the purchase of the wingers, and the failure to sign Seba on a timely basis. So Oso is now a bit surplus but we still have no striker to play with Jozy.

There doesn’t seem to be a coherent transfer strategy, let alone a development strategy. And that’s at the feet of the boss. A rough parallel would be Man U
    While VV is an excellent player, we lucked out in acquiring him. He also isn’t required to do anything Pozo does, and was not being used incorrectly.

Pozo is not being used properly. He has far too much responsibility and is forced to play far too defensively, etc. If you watch him at Genk it’s another story — but we haven’t had the setup or players to accomplish that this year. Individual quality made him look impressive in a way VV didn’t, but it can only take you so far.

If Osorio ever has a year like he did last year again I’ll eat a bowl of Skyline Chili.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nani has 8 goals and 4 ast. Its better than what tfc has on the wing. He impacts a game more than bradley. Hes just an example btw.
    TFC didn’t build their team around a DP winger, and if they did he’d hopefully have more than 8 goals.

Would you expect a DM to contribute 1/4 of the G/A of the star player you built your team around? Probably not, but then again Bradley has 1/4 the G/A of Nani, a DP attacker Orlando built their team around.

It may be an example, but fuck Nani. I’d rather have a 22-26 year old Venezuelan who doesn’t play.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TFC didn’t build their team around a DP winger, and if they did he’d hopefully have more than 8 goals.

Would you expect a DM to contribute 1/4 of the G/A of the star player you built your team around? Probably not, but then again Bradley has 1/4 the G/A of Nani, a DP attacker Orlando built their team around.

It may be an example, but fuck Nani. I’d rather have a 22-26 year old Venezuelan who doesn’t play.
    Would you rather have bradley or william next year?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Would you rather have bradley or william next year?
    Who is William?

If you mean Will.i.am, I’d rather not have that guy on the team.

Edit: if you mean Willian, that isn’t going to happen. His salary demands would be huge, he isn’t going to come to Toronto, and...

That is the most ridiculous comparison I’ve ever heard. Why not Messi? Would you rather Messi or Willian come to TFC?

Honestly...

Edit2: are you seriously drawing an equivalence between Nani and Willian?

That’s even worse.
    Last edited by stegosaurus; 08-11-2019 at 11:28 AM.