Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by stevep View Post
    The reason I renewed my seats is because I believe so many people will not be renewing they're season seats. This makes my tickets more valuable. Basic supply and demand.
    OMG. Is this a serious statement? I hope it was massive irony.
    “What the world needs is more geniuses with humility; there are so few of us left.”

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Red CB Toronto View Post
    Do you think the number of season tickets sold is actually as high as MLSE says they are ? For instance in the past it put out there it was as high as 25k. I would also love to know what the corporate season ticket base number is beyond those who get tickets as part of bigger partnership deal? I can only imagine the reaction a senior executive Bay St. type would get if they called a client to invite them to a TFC game in March LOL
    I think all teams in all sports mislead and lie on these sports. I don't think TFC are worse than others, but yeah, when I looked around at the Montreal second leg, I thought to myself that the true SSH level has to be below 20K.
    “What the world needs is more geniuses with humility; there are so few of us left.”

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't see a tunnel solution until the world cup.
    MLSE isnt going to pay, its metrolinx/go property, yet the crowding is mostly people using it to go through to liberty.

That said, as condos continue to go up, making it there for a weeknight game has become a huge headache with area traffic. So as an ssh, those are games that are more of a chore than enjoyable, and theyre hardest ones to resell.
    Wish we could have more 4 pm games too.
    Other than the leafs, i think all teams in this city will fluctuate on season seats. Heck, the Raptors just won the title and i bet season seats are still available.
    There are a lot of factors at play
    But yeah, if i could prioritize 1 thing on my renewal wish list, it would be the damn tunnel.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glaze View Post
    MLSE isnt going to pay, its metrolinx/go property, yet the crowding is mostly people using it to go through to liberty.

That said, as condos continue to go up, making it there for a weeknight game has become a huge headache with area traffic. So as an ssh, those are games that are more of a chore than enjoyable, and theyre hardest ones to resell.
    Wish we could have more 4 pm games too.
    Other than the leafs, i think all teams in this city will fluctuate on season seats. Heck, the Raptors just won the title and i bet season seats are still available.
    There are a lot of factors at play
    But yeah, if i could prioritize 1 thing on my renewal wish list, it would be the damn tunnel.
    Liberty has gotten so bad. How on earth are six condos going into that Strachan and Liberty corner ?!

Lastly, Rest In Peace to the free parking on Ordnance Street they I abused for a decade.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glaze View Post
    I know that Doug Ford and the Conservatives are delaying a lot of GO projects, but that's 3 years after the current plan - hopefully this gets done on schedule by 2023! http://www.metrolinx.com/en/greaterr...bition-go.aspx

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unless you're specifically going to Liberty Village you're almost certainly going to be alot quicker taking the Dufferin bridge or going up Strachan if you're going east

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Until I either struggle to pay for season tickets or the club screws over the fans, I'll be renewing my season ticket. I have yet to receive any indication that the people running the football team don't care about TFC.

RPB Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The reason I renewed my seats is because I believe so many people will not be renewing they're season seats. This makes my tickets more valuable. Basic supply and demand.
    We'll see if I'm right.
    Quote Originally Posted by ensco View Post
    OMG. Is this a serious statement? I hope it was massive irony.
    Uh uh

Devoid of irony.

After all these pages there's a begrudging remaining STH still.

A loyal customer remains.
    FORMER FULL TIME KOOL-AID DRINKER

RPB Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BTW if a bunch of our star players play in these stupid international games right before the playoffs it makes the playoffs a joke and takes us all for fools for taking the mls cup seriously. Actually taking the whole season seriously is silly as well.
    Take the season games as entertainment by all means but getting all wrapped in the playoffs is silly. Why take is seriously because the players sure don't.
    There's a Canada section to this board if you want to talk Canada or International tourneys.
    FORMER FULL TIME KOOL-AID DRINKER

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fort York Redcoat View Post
    Uh uh

Devoid of irony.

After all these pages there's a begrudging remaining STH still.

A loyal customer remains.
    I kind of want to make that “statement” about how supply and demand works my signature. It's epic.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interesting article about SSH pricing here. Maybe people should post what they pay, just to help these guys out

https://www.bigdsoccer.com/2019/11/1...ces-across-mls

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe he can't find South End "first buy in 2020" membership prices because that's just not a thing.

Frankly, not sure anybody can help him with us because his caveats don't apply.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my tickets in 207, dead center has increased from $1254 to $1406 for 17 MLS Games and I believe 3 Canadian championship games.
    Shitty part is the non MLS games the camera crew is in my line of site.
    MLSE offered no discounts or solution other than, relocating seats, or on game day would have to find available seats to acccomodate.
    All I wanted was to pay the same price or receive small discount, or have the camera man take like 4 steps to the left.

so disappointing, all i wanted is to not pay a price increase, half affordable concessions, and to see clearly for the seats i pay up my nose for.

Cant believe they wouldn't consider anything price break due to the obstruction.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Did tickets decrease for new members? I see tickets for as low as 532 not in supporters? Anyone have seasons in the 200’s abd what are they paying per seat ?

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kottisinick View Post
    Did tickets decrease for new members? I see tickets for as low as 532 not in supporters? Anyone have seasons in the 200’s abd what are they paying per seat ?
    It depends where they are located. A few sections are down, most are up.
    MLS is a tough, physical league, that emphasizes speed, and features plastic fields, grueling travel, extreme weather, and incompetent refs. - NK Toronto

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kottisinick View Post
    Last year I was in 203 row 10 for 735 a seat. (Two seats). Yesterday at relocation period I moved to 204 row 6 right at the railing and somehow now it’s 504 per seat. I got closer to centre and lower down for 440 dollars less a year. My membership went from 1480 to 1050. Not sure if it was a mess up on their end and I got lucky. Or I could have scored cause these are new assigned member seats and I got a promo for first year. Not sure but I’ll take the 440 dollar credit on my account. Lol

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Entire upper east stands got changed, going from 7 prices (lowest to highest being light-grey, black, medium-grey, white, dark-grey, light-red, red) to 4 prices (light-grey, medium-grey, dark-grey, and red).

In 203 (as well as 204, 210, and 211) Row 1 to 9 was white, Row 10 to 17 was medium-grey, row 18 to 24 was black, and row 25-35 was light grey. Now row 1 to 5 is dark grey, row 6 to to 17 is medium grey, and row 18 to 35 is light grey.

So you in row 10, were still in medium grey, but many changed.

Both of those are medium-grey. It was offering me $748 for those seats yesterday, with my "year 1" ticket. I have now idea how it let you get them at $504. Bank error in your favour.

I know they keep talking about using dynamic pricing - but looks like there was an error there. Shh!

Lowest I've seen is $535 in upper light grey for new members (which is quite the deal - currently advertised on TFC's website at https://www.torontofc.ca/new-season-ticket-memberships!), and $478 in upper light grey for those renewing or relocating.
    Last edited by nfitz; 11-27-2019 at 06:15 PM.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nfitz View Post

So you in row 10, were still in medium grey, but many changed.

Both of those are medium-grey. It was offering me $748 for those seats yesterday, with my "year 1" ticket. I have now idea how it let you get them at $504. Bank error in your favour.

I know they keep talking about using dynamic pricing - but looks like there was an error there. Shh
    I think you’re right It has to be a error. It’s funny cause I could tell by the voice of my rep. That something wasn’t right. But when she put it thru it allowed her to do it. Then two min later they emailed me to thank me for upgrading thank you for upgrading Lol. I wish I knew how to post a pick of the receipt on my mobile here. But I can’t figure it out. Either way if it is a error I’ll pay the difference but for now I’ll just milk the savings as long as it lasts.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got a different price than expected when I changed seats, I have an email showing it, but when I go back into account manager it shows the correct/expected price. I think there is a glitch in the system...

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red-o View Post
    I got a different price than expected when I changed seats, I have an email showing it, but when I go back into account manager it shows the correct/expected price. I think there is a glitch in the system...
    You’re 100% right. I just checked my account and they did mess up. I now see that it’s back up to 1450 thx for the two seats . I wouldn’t have even thought to check my invoice Thx