Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Congrats Noble Okello - Homegrown MVP

I just wanted to give Noble a shout for his MVP performance in yesterdays game. I'm sure the stoppage time goal got him the nod but the second half crunching midfield tackle was a beaut. The kid from Chivas he toppled will remember it for years

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This kid is so good and will feature for someone's first team soon.......don't eff this up TFC

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Section_105 View Post
    This kid is so good and will feature for someone's first team soon.......don't eff this up TFC
    I have a pretty good feeling we will see him in action at Ottawa next week. Great to see him with such a solid performance last night. Cheers to that.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes. Congratulations!
    I saw him in a TFC 2 game and was pretty impressed. Dioes he play a Michael Bradley/Liam Fraser role, or is he more attacking?
    He looked like someone you could build a team around - if we canj keep the German teams off him!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okello, at least the role he's had with TFC II thus far, is a two-way CM type. Similar to the role Delgado fills with TFC.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would love to see him make his first team debut at Ottawa next week. Hopefully he does. This Ottawa game has been where we have seen some of the younger reserve players in the past with some of the big boys sitting. Bring on Noble !!

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!