RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Other MLS Games this Weekend - June 28-30th

FRIDAY

Chicago @ NYRB 8pm - Two teams going in different directions. NYRB has been consistant of late with a decent midfield and good attack. Chicago can't win, especially away. What I'm looking at? Our next home game is NYRB - time to study

LAFC @ Colorado 10pm - Mismatch you say? Colorado is unbeaten since mid May. But then, LAFC is on another planet in comparison. What I'm looking at? Can LAFC deal with the altitude

Saturday

Cinci @ Minnestota 4pm - The Loons are not all that good but Cinci is one of the worst teams we have seen in years with now 2 coaches in a row in over their heads. What I'm looking at this game? Good test to see how bad Heath is in comparison to a truly poor coach.

Montreal @ Atlanta 6pm - Montreal somehow doing it without Piatti but their defence is always shaky. Atlanta at home plays with more aggression. What I'm looking at this game? We are in Montreal in 2 weeks.

Philly @ NYC 7pm - NYC has more draws then most teams have wins. They don't let up but their defence can be had. Philly in the midst of a 3 game in 8 days road trip around the east. What I'm looking at this game? If Philly is a serious contender, this is a game they stamp their authority on.

Orlando @ Columbus 7:30pm - Two not so good teams. Columbus has issues scoring & Higuian is gone for the season. Orlando is shoddy. What I'm looking at this game? Can anybody but Zardes score for Columbus.

Houston @ NER 7:30pm - NER is loose under Arena. Houston without its best players. What I'm looking at this game? Can Cabrerra coach a win away without his best players

SKC @ RSL 10pm -
    SKC has righted the ship of late but not really got it going anywhere. RSL is a bubble team that yo yo's between good and bad. What I'm looking at this game? Can RSL use the altitude against a team tired out by Vermes over training

LAG @ San Jose 10:30 pm - GAME OF THE WEEK - San Jose man marking against Zlatan & his "Me on an island" routine is going to be fun to watch What I'm looking at this game? Statement time for SJE

Vancouver @ Seattle 10:30pm - Seattle on a slight slide while Vancouver bubbling along through a lot of hard work. What I'm looking at this game? Who have the horses to control this game with 8 starters away on International Duty

Sunday

Dallas @ Portland 11pm
    - Portland needs to win at home against West opponents if they hope to climb their way to the playoffs. Dallas won't be intimidated by that stadium What I'm looking at this match? Can Portland break down Dallas's defence
    Last edited by OgtheDim; 06-29-2019 at 12:42 PM.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Saturday July 27

8pm

BMO Field

If we don't win that game handily, we are truly doomed.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This just about sums up Cinci

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There's a freight train coming in the West & its called San Jose.

Is the freight train in the East - New England?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

With how the standings look in the west, just about anyone there can make the playoffs. It's really tight.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OgtheDim View Post
    This just about sums up Cinci

What was this about? It got deleted.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged