RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default MLS Games This Weekend- July 6 - 7

Saturday

Orlando @ Philly 7pm - Philly manhandled Orlando midweek. Not expecting anything different What I'm looking at? Is Fabian going to show up eventually

Houston @ Cinci 7:30pm - Houston is awful away from home but then Cinci is just awful What I'm looking at this game? We play both these teams at home later this month

Seattle @ Columbus 7:30pm - Columbus isn't a dumpster fire as much as a slow moving waste barge. Seattle cruising along but needs to show they can win away from home What I'm looking at this game? Can Porter get some mojo against his ex-heated rivals

Minnesota @ Montreal 7:30pm
    - A team that loves to counter versus a team that doesn't handle counter attacks well. What I'm looking at this game? Alan Kelly is the ref so maybe he'll VAR somebody into a red card

Chicago @ SKC 8:30pm - Fire had a good mid week & go to an SKC team that no longer can claim its home is a fortress. What I'm looking at this game? Can the Fire keep up the momentum

Vancouver @ LAFC 10:30pm - One of 2 teams to beat LAFC but at home LAFC is unstoppable. What I'm looking at this game? Can Vancouver hold back the tide

RSL @ San Jose 10:30pm
    - The hipster team had a blip midweek while RSL continues to wax & wane. What I'm looking at this game? Can SJE recover from a bad game

Sunday

NYRB @ Atlanta 2pm - These two teams despise each other going back to Atlanta's first ever game. What I'm looking at this game? Who outcoaches whom this time

Portland @ NYC 6:30pm - NYC leads the east in PPG - Portland doesn't need a win here What I'm looking at this game? How do these teams who like to run deal with heat

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MLS goalkeeping

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LAFC is on another planet right now. I know things tend to tighten up later in the season & defences lock down better come September/October but the way that team plays, they are just going to win 3-1. And they are still going for the treble.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OgtheDim View Post
    LAFC is on another planet right now. I know things tend to tighten up later in the season & defences lock down better come September/October but the way that team plays, they are just going to win 3-1. And they are still going for the treble.
    I don't like I need to say this, but IF they win the treble, LAFC will be by far the best MLS team ever. Nobody outside Ontario will remember TFC's 2017.
    LAFC is miles better than TFC was in 2017, comparing until now the 2 team's performances in the respective regular seasons.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That was an outrageously good game from Kaye. If Herman ever starts him as a fullback again and not in midfield I want him turfed.