RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Other MLS Games TONIGHT - July 3

Seattle @ NYCFC 7pm - NYC still with only the 1 loss to us. Seattle with the last minute win against Vancouver & then a cross continent trip for 2 away games. What I'm looking at this match? This is a test to see if the West is better all around.

Philly @ Orlando 7:30pm- Home and away series starts in the heat of the south What I'm looking at this game? Can Philly be ruthless & stomp on a poor East opponent

Atlanta @ Chicago
    8pm - Serious talk of the Fire dismantling its current team. Atlanta doing just enough to get results What I'm looking at this game? How bad will attendance be

San Jose @ Minnesota 8pm- SJE is the in form team in the league. The Loons beat Cinci but that should be expected What I'm looking at this game? Does Heath have a counter for the system he is about to go up against

LAFC @ SKC
    8:30pm - SKC is looking more and more like us last year, without the treble the year before. LAFC lost in altitude - can they win in heat. What I'm looking at this game? SKC beat LAFC twice last season - does Vermes know something

NYRB @ Houston 9pm- Houston laid an egg last week losing 3 in a row in 7 days. NYRB has quietly turned the corner. What I'm looking at this game? Houston has not lost at home but if there is a team that can take the heat, its NYRB

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OgtheDim View Post

Atlanta @ Chicago
    8pm - Serious talk of the Fire dismantling its current team. Atlanta doing just enough to get results What I'm looking at this game? How bad will attendance be
    Atlanta getting hammered!

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yup a lot of WTF in all that last night