Seattle @ NYCFC 7pm - NYC still with only the 1 loss to us. Seattle with the last minute win against Vancouver & then a cross continent trip for 2 away games. What I'm looking at this match? This is a test to see if the West is better all around.

Philly @ Orlando 7:30pm- Home and away series starts in the heat of the south What I'm looking at this game? Can Philly be ruthless & stomp on a poor East opponent

Atlanta @ Chicago
8pm - Serious talk of the Fire dismantling its current team. Atlanta doing just enough to get results What I'm looking at this game? How bad will attendance be

San Jose @ Minnesota 8pm- SJE is the in form team in the league. The Loons beat Cinci but that should be expected What I'm looking at this game? Does Heath have a counter for the system he is about to go up against

LAFC @ SKC
8:30pm - SKC is looking more and more like us last year, without the treble the year before. LAFC lost in altitude - can they win in heat. What I'm looking at this game? SKC beat LAFC twice last season - does Vermes know something

NYRB @ Houston 9pm- Houston laid an egg last week losing 3 in a row in 7 days. NYRB has quietly turned the corner. What I'm looking at this game? Houston has not lost at home but if there is a team that can take the heat, its NYRB