RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Toronto FC Supporters Pre-game Party In Montreal !!! Saturday, July 13, 2019

Toronto FC Supporters Pre-Game Party
    Upstairs at Pub McLean's
    Montreal, PQ
    Saturday, July 13, 2019
    12:00 PM

Come One, Come All !!! Once again with the Reds are making the trek to Montreal. How nice is it that we have an away day in Montreal on a Saturday in July. As usual our pregame get together for a cold one, two or even one of their famous towers will be taking place at Pub McLeans. Stuart, the GM confirmed with me that all is ready to go and they are expecting us. Everyone please join us as early as 12:00 pm. It is a short walk to the Peel subway station for making the trek out to Saputo for the Reds 7:30 PM kickoff. Come one, come all for what will be a great day. Let pack the place all in the name of our Reds!!

Last edited by Red CB Toronto; 07-03-2019 at 09:25 PM.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where can we buy tickets?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jeremie Lavoie helped me get tickets in the supports section. <jeremie.lavoie@impactmontreal.com>

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Please note that the second level at McLeans will be opening at 12 pm on game day for anyone who wants to get an early start. Our bartender will be Paul, a Toronto native who will be heading to the game in the evening.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi guys. Any idea what the scalper situation is like in Montreal? Won't know until a day or two before if I can make it to Montreal for this game, so any ticket purchase will be last minute. Thanks.

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by boysblue View Post
    Hi guys. Any idea what the scalper situation is like in Montreal? Won't know until a day or two before if I can make it to Montreal for this game, so any ticket purchase will be last minute. Thanks.
    Impact tickets are cheap. No point buying from a scalper, just take the risk. Besides, it would not be safe to wear TFC gear outside of the away supporters section. UM02 has some real wannabe hooligans. Safety in numbers.

RPB Member
    Away Team

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just a quick FYI to anyone who's asking/interested in tickets for this away game, or any others in fact. One of the major perks of RPB membership is we have a team who do the majority of the legwork in getting ticket information/links/contacts sorted for away games. We've had a link for this game in the members section for around two weeks now.

If you're someone who travels to away games, and aren't a member of a supporters group, its worth thinking about joining up. For highly attended away games we usually organise meetups with other travelling members the night before/day of/day after too.

Cheers,

Mat
    Away trips: 2014 - Seattle. 2015 - Montreal. 2016 - Montreal x2. Playoffs - NYCFC, Montreal. 2017 - Salt Lake, Philly, Ottawa, Montreal, Chicago, LA, Atlanta. ​Playoffs - NYRB, Columbus. 2018 ​- Monterrey, MX (Tigres) CCL, Montreal, Ottawa, Montreal. 2019 - ​Philly, Montreal, Seattle (MLS Cup final)

RPB Member
    Away Team

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by boysblue View Post
    Yeah, don't buy off scalpers if you can help it. It's really not worth it. And with there being Impact supporters groups both ends of the stadium, you need to be careful where you sit. Especially if you wear TFC colours.
    Away trips: 2014 - Seattle. 2015 - Montreal. 2016 - Montreal x2. Playoffs - NYCFC, Montreal. 2017 - Salt Lake, Philly, Ottawa, Montreal, Chicago, LA, Atlanta. ​Playoffs - NYRB, Columbus. 2018 ​- Monterrey, MX (Tigres) CCL, Montreal, Ottawa, Montreal. 2019 - ​Philly, Montreal, Seattle (MLS Cup final)

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OK, I'm starting to get excited about this weekend. It's never not fun going to Montreal. Especially when one hits up places like Schwartz's for smoked meat sandwiches and La Banquise for poutine. And the day of the match, from McLeans pub all the way to the Stade Saputo via subway will be epic as usual.

Can't wait to be there.
    TORONTO FC, 2017 MLS CHAMPIONS!!! (Still the greatest in league history!)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If it’s not too late, how can we sign up to be members? I called the impact box office this morning and they said all supporter sec tix were gone. Thanks

RPB Member
    Away Team

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by synkronized1 View Post
    If it’s not too late, how can we sign up to be members? I called the impact box office this morning and they said all supporter sec tix were gone. Thanks
    Youre welcome to join anytime you want. You’ll find all the info here: http://forums.redpatchboys.ca/showth...r-New-Members!

If you’re thinking joining will get you tickets for Saturday tho, you’d be out of luck. The entire away section is sold out. There are no tickets available for sale anymore unfortunately.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There are a few re sale tickets available. Can anyone let me know what section TFC fans will be in, I think it is 112?

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mauser09 View Post
    There are a few re sale tickets available. Can anyone let me know what section TFC fans will be in, I think it is 112?
    Yes it is 112. Join us at McLeans pregame, will be a great time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Red CB Toronto View Post
    Yes it is 112. Join us at McLeans pregame, will be a great time.
    Thanks for the info, just got a ticket. First away game, looking forward to it!

RPB Member
    Past President

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post Need an extra ticket?

Anyone need an extra ticket?

1 x ticket avail for MTL away section,
    $46

please PM for EMT

cheers!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We have three times sat outside the supporters section at Stade Saputo, and three times worn my TFC shirt on the subway and in the stadium, and never experienced any unpleasantness.
    So there can be different experiences.
    We picked up 6 seats together on Vivid Seats.
    I sense a victory!!

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Excited to be in Montreal for the game, but driving here today was terrible--the 401 East was closed around Napanee, so a massive 2 hour plus detour--but we are here, ready to enjoy the city and cheer on our Reds!

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm partying already.

In my hotel room.

A 1.18L each of Labatt Blue Dry and Molson Dry.

Both with 10.1% alcohol content.

TORONTO FC, 2017 MLS CHAMPIONS!!! (Still the greatest in league history!)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Com on you Reds!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Redcoe15 View Post
    I'm partying already.

In my hotel room.

A 1.18L each of Labatt Blue Dry and Molson Dry.

Both with 10.1% alcohol content.

Keep in good shape man for the evening - the match, and the party afterwards, to celebrate the win!

Because anything other than a win will be a huge bummer...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is the address?
    1210 Peel St, Montreal, QC H3B 2T6

RPB Member
    Away Team

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TFC1986 View Post
    This is the address?
    1210 Peel St, Montreal, QC H3B 2T6
    Yessir

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks...I think I'm going to come. Will leave Toronto in 30 mins.
    Will sort out getting a pair of tickets at stadium i guess. Couldn't translate the french off of Kijiji.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would hate for it to rain!

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TFC1986 View Post
    thanks...I think I'm going to come. Will leave Toronto in 30 mins.
    Will sort out getting a pair of tickets at stadium i guess. Couldn't translate the french off of Kijiji.
    Hey, do you still need 2 tickets? My son has a high fever so him and my wife are going to stay in our hotel room (sad!).

So I have 2 extra tickets now. In section 112, but not in the supporters section. Row N a bit lower. Happy to donate them to the cause. If you want to meet up before, happy to walk you in with the mobile tickets, or I guess I can probably transfer them over.

DM me if you want to connect.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fook. Wish I checked this.
    Ended up buying for $120 off a guy at the gate.
    I was in section 134. Opposite end and can hear the RPB cheering proudly louder than the supporter two sections over from me.
    Quote Originally Posted by GerMc View Post
    Hey, do you still need 2 tickets? My son has a high fever so him and my wife are going to stay in our hotel room (sad!).

So I have 2 extra tickets now. In section 112, but not in the supporters section. Row N a bit lower. Happy to donate them to the cause. If you want to meet up before, happy to walk you in with the mobile tickets, or I guess I can probably transfer them over.

DM me if you want to connect.