RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Other Mid week MLS Games - TONIGHT June 26th

Tonight

Philly @ NER 7pm - NER is undefeated under Arena but not really all that well organized. Philly thrives on other teams chaos. What I'm looking at in this game? Mid season swoons are not unknown for teams at the top half way through the season

Portland @ Montreal 7:30pm - Portland doing 3 games in 8 days & this is the midweek trip. Montreal has 4 more games then some teams in the East and needs to get that PPG up. What I'm looking at in this game? Is Ferenandez a for real tranformative attacker for team that has always relied upon its mids to score

Orlando @ DCU 8pm- Audi field has been less of a fortress of late. Orlando is riding Nani but is generally a bunch of 2015 good players 4 years later. What I'm looking at this game? Is DCU a bunker team at home - we play them their on Saturday

Vancouver @ Dallas 9pm - We all know about Dallas but Vancouver is unbeaten in 5. What I'm looking at this game? Can the kids play well now that everybody knows about them and has tape

Houston @ San Jose 10:30pm- San Jose coming on like a freight train. Houston is stop start and missing key pieces. What I'm looking at this game? Can San Jose keep it going

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That Rooney goal.

Also, I hate to say it, but that 360 no look goal in the Montreal game was great.