Quote Originally Posted by stegosaurus View Post
Auro is actually incredibly weak in the position we hired him for and one of the reasons our defense has issues. He’s also frequently injured.

We didn’t “basically get” Omar because of the Hagglund trade. I don’t know why people keep repeating this. He’s on a TAM salary and we got him for the same reason we have Bradley and Jozy; just because a team has allocation spots doesn’t need mean a player is automatically required to go to the team with the spot, and all MLS rules are subject to being completely bypassed whenever they head office feels like it.

We didn’t let Janson go. His salary and transfer fee at the time would have made it impossible to fit him into the team. They also were evidently trying to replace him, including trying to bring him back. They just didn’t succeed.

The rest is fine.
I dont get the Auro hate, I guess you guys listen to Caldwell a little too much. Hes a solid player for MLS, young and actually has some ability to pass.

You guys haven’t noticed when Moor screws up Caldwell barely puts any blame on him but if Auro is .5 cm too far off an attacker he blames him for the goal?