Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Season Seat Holder Ticketmaster Exchange Site

I went on the site today to list tickets for the Atlanta game that i am not able to attend. Typically when you list the tickets it asks if you wish to be paid by mailed cheque or a seller credit. today the site has a new option of entering chequing information for direct deposit which would replace the mailed cheque option. i assume this is much cheaper for them and obviously more convenient for us. however i was getting an error when entering the banking details as their system was saying the transit number was invalid (which it is not). Called TFC office and woman that answered had no clue about this new option and said the site should only have the original two methods. offered zero insight into the issue. Anyone else experiencing this?

this is the site im referring to as an FYI

https://am.ticketmaster.com/tfc/dashboard
    Last edited by dal524; 06-19-2019 at 09:21 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It was a 5-digit transit number? Did you try without the leading 0 that they often has (and use a 4-digit)? Or and an extra 0 to make it 6-digit?

Normally I just take the credit, makes the ticket renewal a lot less painful.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Update - although the error states that it is an incorrect routing/transit number it was actually the institution number causing the problem. my banks institution number is 010 but the ticketmaster site states this number needs to be 4 digits so i added a 0 to the beginning and looks like it registered properly. just a heads up you guys can do that to fix the error that i got. you will get an email saying they will deposit $0 in the next 24hr to confirm the correct account is registered.
    Last edited by dal524; 06-19-2019 at 11:40 AM.