Saturday

Orlando @ Montreal 5pm- Montreal knows how to grind out results - Orlando can't focus enough to do this What I'm looking at? How does Montreal fit together such different offensive talents in a team that likes to play counter

Chicago @ Atlanta
6pm - Atlanta has figured out how to grind out results - they didn't look all that good for much of last night. Chicago has figured out how to grind out ties What I'm looking at? Can Schweinsteiger stop the poacher

RSL @ NYRB 7pm - RBNY has figured out how to grind out results - RSL has not figured out how to do that against decent teams. What I'm looking at? Petke return is always fun - he wants this one

NYC @ Columbus
7:30pm- CBus is in freefall - they make us look solid - NYC has been unspectacular but only lost 1 game (against us) What I'm looking at? Should be a lot of goals

Seattle @ Dallas 8pm- 6 games without a win for FCD indicates they have been found out - Seattle has more tools then most to continue that trend What I'm looking at? Can Dallas get back to stifling team's possession

San Jose @ DC United 8pm- GAME OF THE WEEK - Two systems teams - man marking vs rope a dope - What I'm looking at? When SJE has been given the ball, they tend to fail - can DCU continue that trend

Cinci @ Colorado 8:30pm - STINKER OF THE WEEK - Worst teams in the league play at altitude - what could go right? What I'm looking at the highlights for? Hagglund is stuck on the bench as are a few others - is the Cinci coach too dogmatic

SKC @ Houston 8:30pm- these 2 teams have a strange rivalry over a few playoff series - but SKC is really banged up still - What I'm looking at? We play SKC in a week - can our offence score enough

LAFC @ Portland
- Portland finally returns home but man...its LAFC there to spoil the party What I'm looking at? What's the new digs sound like

Sunday

Philly @ Minnesota 4pm- The Union claw away at you until they finally break through - much like the Loons What I'm looking at? There will be goals in this game with two brittle defences

NER @ LAG 10:30pm- Arena returns (although he isn't going to the bench yet) - Zlatan awaits What I'm looking at? So what is NER's identity going to be