RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Other MLS Games This Weekend - May 24-26

FRIDAY - 3 Games TONIGHT!

LAG @ Orlandro7pm- No Zlatan? That's not LAG's only issue - they are 4 losses in a row Orlando is slowly looking better What I'm looking at? Friday night in Florida means weirdness & something wacky

Atlanta @ RSL 9pm- RSL has been hot & cold but that defence can be had while their attack is only faster then ours. What I'm looking at? Can Atlanta put a Western team to the sword away

Montreal @ LAFC 10:30pm - Until somebody deposes the kings, they are the kings What I'm looking at? Does Montreal have the mental fortitude to come back when they inevitably go down

SATURDAY

NYC @ Chicago 3:30 pm - NYC is way better away then at home but Chicago getting 4 Wondo's last week is not a good sign. NYC still only has lost to us What I'm looking at? Who can put in a full 90 minute performance

FCD @ Vancouver 7pm - Dallas is the western version of us - looked good at first but fell back against decent opposition What I'm looking at? Vancouver is tough, but are they decent enough to beat FCD & how will the Eastern version of FCD do against them in a week

DCU @ NER 7:30pm - NER's veterans did not react well to Arena last week. DCU counter couldn't handle Houston What I'm looking at? The difference between a team with a leader as player & a team with a coach trying to be the leader

Portland @ Philly 7:30pm
    - Portland's long road trip finally ends. Philly is just humming along What I'm looking at? Can Philly be ruthless against a team that will be thinking beyond this game

NYRB @ Cinci 7:30pm - Lots of strife in Cinci as the interim coach has benched top players NYRB starting to play NYRB ball and move past BWP What I'm looking at? How many can NYRB put in the back of the net without a functioning talisman striker

Houston @ Minn 8pm - The Loons defence continues to be poor while Houston punishes bad teams What I'm looking at? Can Heath adjust mid season because he hasn't in all his years in this league

Columbus @ Colorado 9pm - Rumours have at the Rapids can't afford / won't pay for even a rookie coach. Columbus has quietly been the worst team in the East for 2 months. What I'm looking at? The best test for just how bad Columbus is

SUNDAY

Seattle @ SKC 6pm - SKC is banged up with a post CCL injury list that looks very familiar. Seattle is banged up a bit too but has more depth. What I'm looking at? What sort of team will we see in a couple of weeks at BMO when SKC comes to call

(PLEASE NOTE THIS POST WILL GET UPDATED THROUGHOUT THE DAY AS I GET BACK TO IT)

Thanks for your patience
    Last edited by OgtheDim; 05-25-2019 at 05:42 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for all the effort you put into this, I look forward to this thread all week.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Orlando 1- 1 Galaxy
    RSL 1 - 2 ATL
    LAFC 3- 0 Monreal

RPB Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well Urruti helps make that loss to LA more respectable. That was going to be a trouncing.
    FORMER FULL TIME KOOL-AID DRINKER

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The second goal by Portland was a Gerrard like slip by Bedoya that became a 3 on 3 that became a 3 on 1 through excellent passing & 2 Philly defenders giving up once they were passed around. A brilliant counter attack.

https://matchcenter.mlssoccer.com/ma...s/video/195302
    Last edited by OgtheDim; 05-25-2019 at 07:50 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so far the results are perfect for TFC...

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Could do without the Vancouver confidence boosting game at home.

They get an extra day of rest and we fly out there for a Friday night game.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, the East seems pretty terrible this year. For the last few weeks, it seems East teams give up most of the points up for grabs. And at the top of the table, the top PPG in the East would be in 4th in the West.