Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 315
  1. #31
    RPB 2019
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Somewhere, Anywhere.
    Posts
    9,675
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JonO View Post
    He’s here alright. Sitting next to Superfan though
    So I wonder if he will be back in the house tomorrow night ? You got to believe he will.

    Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

  2. #32
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    West End
    Posts
    3,701
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    When your ex shows up at the party with an old rich dude


  3. #33
    Registered
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    4,496
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Just showed celebs at the game (including mavinga and pozuelo) then showed superfan and bismack biyombo but not Seba (who is sitting right next to them). Cold

  4. #34
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    719
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JonO View Post
    Just showed celebs at the game (including mavinga and pozuelo) then showed superfan and bismack biyombo but not Seba (who is sitting right next to them). Cold
    On free throws you can see Seba sitting under the basket right beside Nav

  5. #35
    RPB 2019
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Northwest Territories (Section 226)
    Posts
    6,773
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Areathrasher View Post
    When your ex shows up at the party with an old rich dude
    Caption winner!

  6. #36
    RPB 2019
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Northwest Territories (Section 226)
    Posts
    6,773
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JonO View Post
    Just showed celebs at the game (including mavinga and pozuelo) then showed superfan and bismack biyombo but not Seba (who is sitting right next to them). Cold
    Giovinco got a shout-out now on Sportsnet in the 3rd quarter.

  7. #37
    RPB 2019
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    221
    Posts
    14,895
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I like this.

    Seba after he leaves at a Raptors game SELLS this city & sells TFC.

  8. #38
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    916
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Well at least he was here last night to see how Toronto celebrates a major sports victory something he didn’t see much of after the 2017 MLS Cup victory where Toronto streets were dead with hardly anyone celebrating.

  9. #39
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Nordrhein-Westfalen, GER
    Posts
    1,249
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SoccMan2 View Post
    Well at least he was here last night to see how Toronto celebrates a major sports victory something he didn’t see much of after the 2017 MLS Cup victory where Toronto streets were dead with hardly anyone celebrating.
    Who farted in your dinner, man?

    Like… what's this post attempting to achieve?

  10. #40
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    14,380
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    The Raptors tweeted out everybody there ... except for Seba

    https://twitter.com/raptors/status/1...749501953?s=21
    “What the world needs is more geniuses with humility; there are so few of us left.”

  11. #41
    RPB 2019
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Somewhere, Anywhere.
    Posts
    9,675
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ensco View Post
    The Raptors tweeted out everybody there ... except for Seba

    https://twitter.com/raptors/status/1...749501953?s=21
    I wonder if they are told not too, who knows. TSN showed and mentioned him in the broadcast.

    Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

  12. #42
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,413
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Can we join this thread back up with the transfer rumours thread? He’s sooo coming back.

  13. #43
    RPB 2019
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    160
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Only if he gets Canadian Citizenship (so he is domestic) and signs as a TAM.... so in other words not going to happen.

  14. #44
    RPB 2019
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    244
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bushmancan View Post
    Only if he gets Canadian Citizenship (so he is domestic) and signs as a TAM.... so in other words not going to happen.
    Only way for it to happen is for him to pull a DeRo and do a retirement season.

  15. #45
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    719
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by noimpactinmtl View Post
    Only way for it to happen is for him to pull a DeRo and do a retirement season.
    Couldn't he be on the allocation list?

  16. #46
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    30
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Giovinco at tfc game

  17. #47
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    163
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I am confused . Gio writes a scathing post upon his departure from TFC. Trashes just about everyone involved with his contract negotiations (yeah yeah, I know his manager likely wrote it....BS ). Now he returns to Toronto, sits courtside at the Raptors game last night, gets no TV recognition like others, including Pozeulo, Mavinga, Sanchez and Pinball. He was sitting next to superfan who was recognized but the camera went the other direction away from Gio. Tonight he is sitting in the MLSE box with Manning? All smiles. Waving to the crowd. wtf am I missing here? Did they kiss and make up? Is he back looking to play for TFC again? Can he even be allowed to come back?

    Oh, BTW, what happened in Saudi Arabia? You know the glorious league where prime time players go and play?

  18. #48
    RPB 2019
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    244
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zorsofstesab View Post
    I am confused . Gio writes a scathing post upon his departure from TFC. Trashes just about everyone involved with his contract negotiations (yeah yeah, I know his manager likely wrote it....BS ). Now he returns to Toronto, sits courtside at the Raptors game last night, gets no TV recognition like others, including Pozeulo, Mavinga, Sanchez and Pinball. He was sitting next to superfan who was recognized but the camera went the other direction away from Gio. Tonight he is sitting in the MLSE box with Manning? All smiles. Waving to the crowd. wtf am I missing here? Did they kiss and make up? Is he back looking to play for TFC again? Can he even be allowed to come back?

    Oh, BTW, what happened in Saudi Arabia? You know the glorious league where prime time players go and play?
    Their season ended two weeks ago. Gio and Manning understood it was all business. The IG post was just an attempt to play fan sentiments (which sort of worked).

  19. #49
    RPB 2019
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Northwest Territories (Section 226)
    Posts
    6,773
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zorsofstesab View Post
    I am confused . Gio writes a scathing post upon his departure from TFC. Trashes just about everyone involved with his contract negotiations (yeah yeah, I know his manager likely wrote it....BS ). Now he returns to Toronto, sits courtside at the Raptors game last night, gets no TV recognition like others, including Pozeulo, Mavinga, Sanchez and Pinball. He was sitting next to superfan who was recognized but the camera went the other direction away from Gio. Tonight he is sitting in the MLSE box with Manning? All smiles. Waving to the crowd. wtf am I missing here? Did they kiss and make up? Is he back looking to play for TFC again? Can he even be allowed to come back?

    Oh, BTW, what happened in Saudi Arabia? You know the glorious league where prime time players go and play?
    Seba did get featured on TV in the 2nd half of the Raptors game.

    Manning already met Seba's agent in Italy a couple of months ago. Bizness is bizness. Life goes on.

  20. #50
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,188
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by noimpactinmtl View Post
    Their season ended two weeks ago. Gio and Manning understood it was all business. The IG post was just an attempt to play fan sentiments (which sort of worked).
    His latest IG caption: 6️⃣🏠

  21. #51
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    149
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Talked to Sebastian and Manning yesterday. He ain't coming back. (Sorry for the dreamers out there).
    Where he plays is a Muslim country. Which you are not allowed to eat, drink or play music in public. Even as a non Muslim. So he clearly has just left for a bit. For the month of Ramadan.
    He has picked up a few words in Arabic, which is sort of cool.

  22. #52
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,413
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TFC1986 View Post
    Talked to Sebastian and Manning yesterday. He ain't coming back. (Sorry for the dreamers out there).
    Where he plays is a Muslim country. Which you are not allowed to eat, drink or play music in public. Even as a non Muslim. So he clearly has just left for a bit. For the month of Ramadan.
    He has picked up a few words in Arabic, which is sort of cool.
    I believe everything you said except the bolded part.

  23. #53
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    The Ocean at the End of the Lane
    Posts
    1,036
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TFC1986 View Post
    Talked to Sebastian and Manning yesterday. He ain't coming back. (Sorry for the dreamers out there).
    Where he plays is a Muslim country. Which you are not allowed to eat, drink or play music in public. Even as a non Muslim. So he clearly has just left for a bit. For the month of Ramadan.
    He has picked up a few words in Arabic, which is sort of cool.
    it's not like they're going to say, 'for sure, that's what we're talking about but keep it quiet until we announce, ok?'

  24. #54
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    719
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by backbeat View Post
    it's not like they're going to say, 'for sure, that's what we're talking about but keep it quiet until we announce, ok?'
    Exactly. Why in the world would they announce it to you first.

  25. #55
    RPB 2019
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    244
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stegosaurus View Post
    His latest IG caption: 6️⃣
    I was talking about this post.

  26. #56
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    897
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by backbeat View Post
    it's not like they're going to say, 'for sure, that's what we're talking about but keep it quiet until we announce, ok?'

    maybe he said "i'm not coming back" and then winked at him.

  27. #57
    RPB 2019
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Northwest Territories (Section 226)
    Posts
    6,773
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TFC1986 View Post
    Talked to Sebastian and Manning yesterday. He ain't coming back. (Sorry for the dreamers out there).
    Where he plays is a Muslim country. Which you are not allowed to eat, drink or play music in public. Even as a non Muslim. So he clearly has just left for a bit. For the month of Ramadan.
    He has picked up a few words in Arabic, which is sort of cool.

  28. #58
    RPB 2019
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Ajax (Top O'114 on gameday)
    Posts
    2,729
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by backbeat View Post
    it's not like they're going to say, 'for sure, that's what we're talking about but keep it quiet until we announce, ok?'
    LOL.

  29. #59
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Section 105
    Posts
    362
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by burlington Red View Post
    maybe he said "i'm not coming back" and then winked at him.
    I'd go with this. he also said he was going for treatment on a hamstring and ended up getting sold to Saudi. maybe he's back and the wicked sandwiches in the box have him thinking he's missing the good life.

  30. #60
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Nordrhein-Westfalen, GER
    Posts
    1,249
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Auzzy View Post
    LMAO Perfect.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •