Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Oldtimer View Post
    My biggest evaluation of Curtis won't be his failure to get enough firepower to win the MLS Cup, he was in a hard situation when Seba left, it will be whether he has the cajones to get rid of Zavaleta.

lol not gonna happen

RPB 2019
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Zavs is heading into his option year, IIRC. As he has had little playing time, I doubt he sticks around.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The endless accusations around here about Eriq and Vanney are slanderous and disrespectful.

Some people should be really embarrassed about what they are posting.

I wish mods would police this.

Vanney and Zavaleta have done nothing to deserve this. Zavs played when he played well, he didn’t when he didn’t.
    Last edited by ensco; 11-15-2019 at 12:56 PM.
    “What the world needs is more geniuses with humility; there are so few of us left.”

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OgtheDim View Post
    Zavs is heading into his option year, IIRC. As he has had little playing time, I doubt he sticks around.
    For his sake and ours I am hoping Nashville select him. He is the kind of guy that type of expansion team would want. Not sure his salary is friendly enough but he is an experienced CB that could help a slow building expansion team for a few years.

RPB 2019 Moderator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ensco View Post
    The endless accusations around here about Eriq and Vanney are slanderous and disrespectful.

Some people should be really embarrassed about what they are posting.

I wish mods would police this.

Vanney and Zavaleta have done nothing to deserve this. Zavs played when he played well, he didn’t when he didn’t.
    I for one don't actually believe that Zavaleta is on the team due to nepotism. He was a known player before he played for his uncle. However his playing has declined significantly, does Curtis have what it takes to trade someone who played on the 2017 championship team?

RPB 2019 Moderator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra & Proud View Post
    For his sake and ours I am hoping Nashville select him. He is the kind of guy that type of expansion team would want. Not sure his salary is friendly enough but he is an experienced CB that could help a slow building expansion team for a few years.
    That would be good for everyone. Sometimes a change can bring out the best in a player. For TFC it would be an upgrade by subtraction.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Oldtimer View Post
    I for one don't actually believe that Zavaleta is on the team due to nepotism. He was a known player before he played for his uncle. However his playing has declined significantly, does Curtis have what it takes to trade someone who played on the 2017 championship team?
    Of course he does. Or more precisely, they do.

Zavs has been buried for months. He didn't even get in the 18 when Gonzalez went out, and 35 year old Drew Moor had to come out of the rocking chair for extra time in that game.
    “What the world needs is more geniuses with humility; there are so few of us left.”

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I liked Zavs in 2017, but his last appearance led to a red card within 10 minutes of being subbed on. I said then that with that performance he played himself off the team. He's trying too hard, making mistakes, and getting frustrated. A change of scenery is probably for the best. I doubt we'll see him in 2020 in a red uniform.