RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Mid Week MLS Games - Wed April 24 - 5 Games

Chicago @ NYC 7pm - NYC finally won a game at DCU where they pounced on chances & made DCU chase things. Chicago is unbeaten in 4 using attack & hoping they do enough in defence. What I'm looking at? Is NYC's porous able to put together 2 decent games in a row

DCU @ Columbus 7:30pm - GAME OF THE NIGHT Both teams looked good in their first few games only to run into bumps of late. Columbus hold the ball and swing it around versus DCU's smash & grab approach. What I'm looking at? Coaching battle of two underrated guys who get the most out of their teams strengths

Montreal @ NER 7:30pm
    - Montreal without Piatti have issues being able to score but their defence has been solid apart from one game. NER play the ball around with 90's era EPL vigour. What I'm lookng at? Can Montreal gut out an away result without Piatti

LAG @ Minnesota 8pm
    - First home night game for the Loons & they face Zlatan & a midfield that is humming right along. What I'm looking at? Can Heath figure out how to get his team to play defence

San Jose @ Seattle 10:30pm - Frankly, all I've been hearing from Seattle fans is about their 2 games with LAFC - they are seriously looking past this game. Upset? Maybe What I'm looking at? Can San Jose keep the good vibes of that last good result going

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Crazy that after tonight we'll have 3 games in hand on both DC and Shitelumbus.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by James17930 View Post
    Crazy that after tonight we'll have 3 games in hand on both DC and Shitelumbus.
    I'm hoping in a draw between these two, that result would be very nice for TFC.

RPB Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jackson with a brace and a very rare successful free kick from Lovitz for Montreal in front of an abysmal showing at NE.

SJ can be proud of that effort in the first half v Seattle.
    Last edited by Fort York Redcoat; 04-25-2019 at 06:35 PM.
    FORMER FULL TIME KOOL-AID DRINKER

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

gonna go with another San Jose away draw

Red Bulls get a home win

ATL get a win against Rapids, if not, cancel their season