RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Other MLS Games This Weekend - Aoril 5-7

FRIDAY

LAG @ Vancouver 10:00pm - Well we know Vancouver can bunker? Can they deal with a force of nature in Zlatan? What I'll be looking at? Signs of a Vancouver offence against a not so good LAG defence

SATURDAY

Montreal @ NYC
    1 pm - Two teams highly embarrassed by last week. Defences shredded & midfields lackadaisical What I'll be looking at? This is a test of who is a decent manager

LAFC @ DCU 3 pm - GAME OF THE WEEK - Vela has been the best player in the league so far. Rooney - arguably the second best. What I'll be looking at after our game? Is LAFC's defence able to handle DC's methodical precision?

Minnesota @ NYRB 7 pm - NYRB has only been able to beat SJ. The Loons looked good for 2 but then looked bad for 2 (typical A Heath team) What I'll be looking at? Has Armas killed the NYRB golden goose?

NER @ Columbus 7:30 pm - This is the 2nd & last game between these 2 teams this season. Columbus has looked more composed What I'll be looking at? Will CBus keep playing Berhalter as against Porter ball?

Colorado @ Orlando 7:30pm - Colorado looks good at first. Orlando looks good near the end What I'll be looking at? Can either team put together a full 90?

FC Dallas @ Philly 7:30 pm- Dallas young guns against Philly young guns What I'll be looking at? Can Dallas stop the Philly attack?

Portland @ San Jose 8 pm - Two teams not doing good at all. SJE is a bad team while Portland can't figure out how to stop attacks. What I'll be looking at? Can San Jose control a game at home?

RSL @ Seattle 10:00pm - Seattle drawing Vancouver away felt like a loss. RSL just wants to not get a red card (5 so far this season) What I'll be looking at? Can RSL stifle somebody

Sunday

SKC @ Cinci 3 pm- SKC played their best guys at altitude & got spanked. Cinci has been resolute but uninspiring. What I'll be looking at? Can Cinci break such an organised defence down?
    Last edited by OgtheDim; 04-05-2019 at 02:14 PM.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Very interested to the see Travel/Fatigue effect on SKC come Sunday afternoon.

Other interesting game will be Minnesota v. NYRB - see if we can get a preview of what to expect against us come Good Friday (after the emotion of the new Loons' park opening)
    Toronto FC,#CMNT & #CWNT, Scotland, Heart of Midlothian FC, Tottenham Hotspur FC
    "The Harder the Struggle, The Greater the Reward" - @OsoJ92

AWAY DAYS - CHICAGO August 2017, MONTREAL March 2018

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Vancouver - grim atart to the season. Highlight being the 0-0 game against Seattle. They seem to be in a groundhog day - changing all the players every year with ones that are as bad as the pevious ones.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ibra with the deep troll

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh God ... the guy who missed the panenka ... how can he even show his face in that stadium again? In that city? On Earth?

That was so cringe-worthy embarrassing it could've been on an episode of The Office. With Zlatan standing right there!!

Ah, I can barely think about it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don’t think I’d seen a missed Paneka...that is why they have tradionally been rare. that was awfull and turned the game.
    Last edited by Hamilton_Red; 04-06-2019 at 10:22 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

https://www.reddit.com/r/MLS/comment...s_crew_vs_new/

Our defense almost made this treacherous man look like Messi.

RPB Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by James17930 View Post
    Oh God ... the guy who missed the panenka ... how can he even show his face in that stadium again? In that city? On Earth?

That was so cringe-worthy embarrassing it could've been on an episode of The Office. With Zlatan standing right there!!

Ah, I can barely think about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamilton_Red View Post
    I don’t think I’d seen a missed Paneka...that is why they have tradionally been rare. that was awfull and turned the game.
    Hilarious. Oh Vancouver. That penalty take was shameful.
    FORMER FULL TIME KOOL-AID DRINKER

RPB Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Montreal has to look at that as an improvement but damn.
    And Urruti's red was soooooo dangerous. Dude has to be better than that.

LA pretty much decided who's the team to beat this season. LA's match wasn't perfect but DC definitely showed they are beatable. And Rooney makes the second silly red of the day. Too bad. I wanted to see them really take on LA with no excuses.

NE is terrible. Columbus did enough.

NJ is almost as terrible. Minnesota is easy to be an underdog darling. But that match - How boring was it that they spent so much time in the highlights on the VAR review?

I know Nani is the story from Orlando Colorado but its nice to see Tesho get one.

Kansas def look tired and looked different playing in Cinci's blaring stadium.
    Last edited by Fort York Redcoat; 04-11-2019 at 05:33 AM.
    FORMER FULL TIME KOOL-AID DRINKER