Saturday

NYRB @ Chicago 1pm - Noon game in Bridgeland will mean a bad crowd. Chicago's offence is good but NYRB's defence in theory is better. What I'll be looking at? Is BWP finally past it?

Minnesotta @ NER 2pm - Friedal lambasted his team's commitment this week. Meanwhile the Loons have feasted on 2 bad teams while losing closely to one decent team. What I'll be looking at? Signs of NER giving up on its coach

Montreal @ SKC 3pm - SKC off to Monterrey this week. Montreal the same as the Loons - beating 2 bad teams while losing closely to Houston. What I'll be looking at? Is Piatti able to make his team good against a good offence

LAFC @ San Jose 3:30pm - The Black clad teams from California on 2 different glide paths. What I'll be looking at? Can San Jose make this press work?

Philly @ Cinci 7:30pm - GAME OF THE WEEK - Stolid defence vs. an attack that's rounding into form What I'll be looking at? If Cinci goes down by 2, can they get back into games?

Atlanta @ Columbus 7:30pm
- DRAMA OF THE WEEK - There is nothing Porter likes doing more then sticking it to uppity coaches What I'll be looking at? Signs of the Atlanta players taking control

Houston @ Colorado 9pm - The Dynamo's first away game against a bad team that plays decent at home What I'll be looking at? Can Houston attack away from home

Dallas @ RSL 9pm - The "Play Your Kids" Derby To be a playoff team you have to get points away from home in conference & win at home. What I'll be looking at? Who succeeds at that

Seattle @ Vancouver 10:00pm - Hottest team meets coldest team - What I'll be looking at? This being MLS, Vancouver might start well & score first. Its been easy for Seattle playing on the front foot - lets see how they do when having to come back (or not)

Sunday

DCU @ Orlando 6:30pm - Best team in the league vs one of the most inconsistent What I'll be looking at? See the Seattle/Vancouver game, only with the added bonus of watching Wayne effn Rooney through force of his quality & personality make a bunch of MLS quality players look like a Fergie style calm free flowing Man United (OK, maybe not that good - but DCU has been the most pleasant team on the eye if you like your football with intelligence)

Portland @ LAGalaxy 9pm - No Zlatan vs No defence - Epic road trip from hell continues for another couple of months What I'll be looking at? Can Portland manage to get enought goals to make up for their shoddy defence?