A pretty underwhelming weekend.

Saturday

Colorado @ FC Dallas 4pm- Two teams that were touted as West darkhorses but have been less then spectacular. What I'm looking at this game? Can FCD create attacks instead of waiting for opportunities (kind of our issue too)

Orlando @ NYRB 7:30pm - Orlando has looked bad & disjointed while NYRB has been stolid. What I'm looking at this game? Signs of whether Nani can make a difference on a team with so much meh quality.

Columbus @ Philadelphia 7:30pm - Philly pulled a surprise last week due to better managment. Columbus got a win at NER & should repeat that this week. What I'm looking at this game? How does CBus do without a lot of starters.

RSL @ LAFC 10:30pm - LAFC has an issue on the wings without Beitashour. They want to revenge their loss to RSL in the playoffs last year. What I'm looking at this game? Can Petke get his team to rebound even with a cross country trip

Sunday

Cinci @ NER
4pm- NER will be smarting but that low block by Cinci is effective. What I'm looking at this game? A good test of how bad OUR defence is in comparison