Thread: Clarkson Reds

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Clarkson Reds

Just wondering if there are any supporters who visit this forum living in Clarkson? Would like to make some potential game day buddies to travel over to BMO with/watch away matches with. Make yourselves known!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<span style="color: rgb(0, 102, 33); font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; white-space: nowrap;">

Clarksville/Clarkson...pretty close and cool to have a theme song

The family behind me come in from Kingston so I'm sure there must be some middle mississaugaians making the trip as well as it's so much closer. Should create a pub night in the area for away's as well

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Plenty of people who actually get on the line at Clarkson, just wondering if there are any supporters or ultras on here who do; would be great to do a pub night in the area for away matches.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mark TFC View Post
    Plenty of people who actually get on the line at Clarkson, just wondering if there are any supporters or ultras on here who do; would be great to do a pub night in the area for away matches.
    Maybe try posting on Reddit on the TFC subreddit. You might have a wider reach there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Get to the GO station a bit earlier on game day and talk to some people on the platform. I'm sure a bar in the area would be willing to have the game on if you guys come in regularly. I don't live in Clarkson but do drive to the station on game days occasionally, there are plenty of people catching the train for the game.