Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Results 151 to 162 of 162
  1. #151
    RPB 2019
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Somewhere, Anywhere.
    Posts
    9,677
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
    Haven't received my package but FEDEX indicating by Friday night 8pm. Crossing my fingers because I look forward to the new scarf for opening day - BUT just read a post from Waking the Red that there is no silver star on the scarf - according to the explanation - it was left off because the team is hunting for the gold one?

    Seriously we are supposed to buy that explanation...???
    Gold Stars are all that matters. I laughened at the. CCL match and the store had the white jersey with a gold star for $35 and one with the silver star for $159.99, I know it all comes down to league rules in using the star, but in my eyes all that matters is Gold.

    Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

  2. #152
    RPB 2019
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    413
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Mine has been in Mississauga since Tuesday. Allegedly I will be getting it today. It's been sitting on a truck since 11am today.

  3. #153
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,414
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Apparently mine is being delivered Sunday by 8:00 pm. A little late for this first game, isn't it?

  4. #154
    RPB 2019
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    413
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Just got mine. No update in the tracking since this morning though.

  5. #155
    RPB 2019
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    413
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    A couple things in the package make me laugh.

    Not that I use them, but the coupon booklet only has two coupons per item this year compared to three the past couple seasons.

    Also the members booklet makes no mention of TFC2. The FO knows damn well no one is going up to Downsview to watch games in the middle of the day.

  6. #156
    RPB 2019
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Roncy--Sec 109
    Posts
    309
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Got mine today. I like the scarf this year.

  7. #157
    RPB 2019
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Somewhere, Anywhere.
    Posts
    9,677
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by magmadragon View Post
    A couple things in the package make me laugh.

    Not that I use them, but the coupon booklet only has two coupons per item this year compared to three the past couple seasons.

    Also the members booklet makes no mention of TFC2. The FO knows damn well no one is going up to Downsview to watch games in the middle of the day.
    I will likely only be making 1-2 TFCII games this season including the one on a Saturday.

    Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

  8. #158
    RPB 2019
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    SSH 2015 - SEC 111
    Posts
    595
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Red CB Toronto View Post
    Gold Stars are all that matters. I laughened at the. CCL match and the store had the white jersey with a gold star for $35 and one with the silver star for $159.99, I know it all comes down to league rules in using the star, but in my eyes all that matters is Gold.
    I wasn't questioning my decision to skip the CCL game until this. LOL, jerseys for 35 bucks! With the star! I'll console myself believing that they only had them available in medium and not supporter size. I'll also make a beeline to the store opening day!

  9. #159
    RPB 2019
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    SSH 2015 - SEC 111
    Posts
    595
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Honestly, for me the excitement of the scarf wears off in 5 mins. My friends with the other tix in the group are more into it, but I wear my red patch scarf to every game (with the exception of some summer sauna's), the SSH scarf just goes straight from the box into the collection.
    Now after watching that engraved on a nation supporter doc, I think we totally need a run of those scottish RPB hats!

  10. #160
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Hamilton
    Posts
    267
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by glaze View Post
    Honestly, for me the excitement of the scarf wears off in 5 mins. My friends with the other tix in the group are more into it, but I wear my red patch scarf to every game (with the exception of some summer sauna's), the SSH scarf just goes straight from the box into the collection.
    Now after watching that engraved on a nation supporter doc, I think we totally need a run of those scottish RPB hats!
    Sombreros might work better for the summer months

  11. #161
    RPB 2019
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,005
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    My package was at the sort facility since yesterday. Today they forgot to put it on the truck. I called and asked politely whats up and if they could fix it since I need tickets for Sunday. Someone called me back saying they were able to put it on the afternoon truck. Mistakes occuring all around. But doesn't hurt to call and check in.

  12. #162
    RPB 2019
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    221
    Posts
    14,903
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    So when they asked originally "Choose your date for delivery", I chose Tuesday as I'm not back at work until then.


    They delivered today.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •