0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Got my package yesterday afternoon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My package arrived yesterday afternoon. In the morning it said to be delivered March 18th and was in Mississauaga. Later on it was in toronto and then delivered to me at my office downtown. So if its in Mississauga it seems like you should get it the next couple of days .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just received mine. My delivery date was for next Monday. Then this morning received a note telling me I would receive delivery today, but in the note it had the FedEx delivery info, and it still showed a delivery date of next Monday (even though there was a text message saying it would be delivered today). So hopefully the predicted date is nonsense, and everybody receives their packages before Sunday. EDIT- Scarf is pretty nice actually
    Last edited by Redskiesatnight; 03-13-2019 at 05:04 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arrived this morning! The FedEx person said that he had already delivered about 40 of them today. I think there's a push to get as many of them out before the opener as possible.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well this is different

Scheduled delivery:
    Sunday 3/17/2019 by 5:00 pm

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The TFC STM account on twitter has been replying to people and telling them the expected delivery date of say Monday March 18th is the worst possible situation, but to check your tracking number around 10am and you’ll get a better idea of when it’s coming, it should update. I got mine yesterday morning and it originally said next Monday

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Still. No. Email.

RPB Member
    Banners Team

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Red4ever View Post
    Still. No. Email.
    Are you sure you still have seats this season? I say in all seriousness I've heard stories off complete screwup and displacements due to errors.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OgtheDim View Post
    Well this is different

Scheduled delivery:
    Sunday 3/17/2019 by 5:00 pm

Same as me, a higher up at FedEx called me today and said they know mine is on a truck between Calgary and Toronto. Because this was a contract it is not being handled as a normal Fedex package would be handled.There has been a lack of scans which is concerning to me. It seems they are just showing up here and there.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Same as mine...patiently waiting!

Thanks for the update

Quote Originally Posted by Red CB Toronto View Post
    Same as me, a higher up at FedEx called me today and said they know mine is on a truck between Calgary and Toronto. Because this was a contract it is not being handled as a normal Fedex package would be handled.There has been a lack of scans which is concerning to me. It seems they are just showing up here and there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just received mine!!!! And not missing the second scarf

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Received mine today together with second scarf. They tried to deliver yesterday but I wasn't home. As an aside tracking said it would be here by Monday March 18th.

Question regarding Membership card: It says "Use this card to access priority member entrance" (website calls it private member entrance).

Anyone know what this refers to? Which gate?

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RichieRich View Post
    Received mine today together with second scarf. They tried to deliver yesterday but I wasn't home. As an aside tracking said it would be here by Monday March 18th.

Question regarding Membership card: It says "Use this card to access priority member entrance" (website calls it private member entrance).

Its a gate in the southeast corner of the stadium.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Red4ever View Post
    Still. No. Email.
    Yeah they're there in my TMAM.

Phoned the team yesterday. They aknowloeged that not everyone has got an email yet. Baffling.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RichieRich View Post
    To be more exact, it's Gate 3. There's a banner on it indicating an entrance for season ticket members. It doesn't matter, really, since tons of non-members also use it.

The whole season ticket package delivery has been a mess, but on the bright side, at least I got everything before the first MLS match of the season. I find it interesting that they didn't print tickets for the Canadian Championship matches. I guess they really want to do away with the printed tickets and move us on towards paperless tickets.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I didn't get no letter from manning in my seasons, didn't get invited to speak with him, didn't get to be apart of supporters q/a.

I did receive my package early this week, probably why I haven't posted here since

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This year was a total mess.

Mine was originally scheduled for March 18th delivery. OK, fine. Then yesterday morning, I got an e-mail saying it would be delivered that same day (March 12th). No one was home, so they left a door tag, which said 'Final Notice - please call to arrange pickup or will return to sender'. I called Fedex, and they said that they would schedule it for re-delivery the next day (today, March 13th). Later that evening,I got another e-mail from Fedex saying that it was back at Catepillar Road in Missisauga, and that I had to pick it up. Be-grudgingly, I just made arrangements in my schedule to go pickup later today. However, at about noon today, Fedex delivered it to my house and luckily my wife happened to be home.

At least it is here before the home opener.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Tracking mine and it’s still in same place there telling me Calgary since last fri ,contacted customer service at fed ex said I will receive it Tuesday or wensday this week ,this the 4th time I’ve contacted since fri they are messing with my head Still in Calgary they say , I talked to customer service at Toronto f.c. they tell me it’s all fed ex fault I might see them on the 18th

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last Friday my package went to 'in transit' from Calgary, it arrived in Mississauga early this morning (I'm in Guelph). I'd assumed it they'd go air, but 6 days of transit now I'm wondering if they decided to drive it here. Meh, I can get in on Sunday so I'm not super worried, but would have been nice to have the scarves to give to my seatmate for the game.
    TFC management changes: "like adding a new fish to your aquarium of failure." - Shakes

Section 114... News Flash: Flatpicker doesn't listen to everything he reads!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Got mine. Not that it matters much, I never use the actual tickets.

I will say, I really like the scarf.
    The colour gradient from one end to the next is nice
    and looks good when wrapped around your neck.
    Really dig the embroidered CN Tower.
    And the length is great.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Got my SSH package yesterday afternoon.
    A comment and a couple of questions.
    1. Scarves are a good length - I find many years that the scarf is way too short .... I'm not overly keen on the pattern on the scarf but the CN tower on the maple leaf and the Membership 19 and tag are OK.
    2. Does anyone think they'll ever include something other than a scarf such as mittens or hats?
    3. There's a piece of cardstock included with "the 2019 season" and a stylized picture of the march to the stadium - there's a note that says "the power of red. Put your hand here to prove it. Is it suppose to do something? reveal something else in the picture? A hidden message?....because mine doesn't do anything.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by annie View Post
    Got my SSH package yesterday afternoon.
    A comment and a couple of questions.
    1. Scarves are a good length - I find many years that the scarf is way too short .... I'm not overly keen on the pattern on the scarf but the CN tower on the maple leaf and the Membership 19 and tag are OK.
    2. Does anyone think they'll ever include something other than a scarf such as mittens or hats?
    3. There's a piece of cardstock included with "the 2019 season" and a stylized picture of the march to the stadium - there's a note that says "the power of red. Put your hand here to prove it. Is it suppose to do something? reveal something else in the picture? A hidden message?....because mine doesn't do anything.
    You are to use your hand to reveal the stylized picture.
    Take the card out of the box, you see it will start to fade behind a tinted sheet, the heat of you hand will unveil it again to you. Kinda pointless.
    Toronto FC,#CMNT & #CWNT, Scotland, Heart of Midlothian FC, Tottenham Hotspur FC
    "The Harder the Struggle, The Greater the Reward" - @OsoJ92

AWAY DAYS - CHICAGO August 2017, MONTREAL March 2018

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All week mine has been scheduled for this Sunday 17th by 5pm. Just received an update it is now rescheduled for Monday 18th by 5pm.....!!!!!!!!!.......

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BritSOL View Post
    All week mine has been scheduled for this Sunday 17th by 5pm. Just received an update it is now rescheduled for Monday 18th by 5pm.....!!!!!!!!!.......
    Can't believe any of those updates. It's a total crap shoot as to when they deliver.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cas87 View Post
    You are to use your hand to reveal the stylized picture.
    Take the card out of the box, you see it will start to fade behind a tinted sheet, the heat of you hand will unveil it again to you. Kinda pointless.
    well my stylized picture was already there when I got it and removed from box - and still is there - so it doesn't work and like you said kind of pointless...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Got mine today.

Am I missing something? The Food buidling is linked to the stadium in the picture. I've been advocating that for years. Is that happening? Did I miss something??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Has anyone noticed the member price is way off, like a lot lower than what we actually paid?

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jcplante View Post
    Has anyone noticed the member price is way off, like a lot lower than what we actually paid?
    Its totally off, it's a made up number considering people are paying anywhere from $304 to over $500 for a southend seat. Unlike the Leafs and Raptors where there is one season ticket holder price, TFC has multiple for the same seat.

RPB Member
    Banners Team

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haven't received my package but FEDEX indicating by Friday night 8pm. Crossing my fingers because I look forward to the new scarf for opening day - BUT just read a post from Waking the Red that there is no silver star on the scarf - according to the explanation - it was left off because the team is hunting for the gold one?

Seriously we are supposed to buy that explanation...???

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My tickets went from a 5 pm Sunday delivery today to pending to by a 5 pm drop off today, all in just matter of a few hours. How bizarre from being told it was somewhere between Calgary and Toronto to being here.