Hybrid View

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Both Manning & Curtis have mentionned defender depth as something they are looking for.

Meanwhile, I would have thought the mention of "he's going to South America" would have had people in a tizzy on here. This is what people have been asking about for years - forgetting for the moment we have had Urruiti, Auro & Gilberto.

Aaaa...the memories

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OgtheDim View Post
    Both Manning & Curtis have mentionned defender depth as something they are looking for.

Meanwhile, I would have thought the mention of "he's going to South America" would have had people in a tizzy on here. This is what people have been asking about for years - forgetting for the moment we have had Urruiti, Auro & Gilberto.

Aaaa...the memories

I still say to to this day that Urruiti didn't get a fair chance to show what he could do.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OgtheDim View Post

Aaaa...the memories

Not to forget Cooper, Plata, Guevara, Maicon, Vitti, Jackson, Varic, Velez... those are just the ones that played a fair number of matches.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hamilton_Red View Post
    Not to forget Cooper, Plata, Guevara, Maicon, Vitti, Jackson, Varic, Velez... those are just the ones that played a fair number of matches.
    Yes there have been a number of them over the years... But Cooper, Guevara, and Velez weren't from South America.