Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 69Chevy396 View Post
    I get it. However, until Altidore returns, Osorio, of all people, becomes our best player. At least, that is how he has been regarded,and treated by mgmt. Whenever Seba had a rare poor outing, or yelled at an official, or got a dumb card, everybody ganged up on him. Even now, prior fans are only remembering his emotional side and antics, and because he was thebest player, he remained the target when things went wrong. If Osorio is our best player, he needs to show it every game, and should not be forever protected as our Canadian wonderboy..the Panama forwards and attacking mids were better than him when they opened up, and despite freezing to death, they were handling the ball pretty well. Even Mavinga showed the occasional dribbling wizardry that was completely lacking in Osorio’s game. Having said this, Osorio will improve once better players are recruited.
    Seba was our best ever, I agree with you there and we shouldnt be trashing him. i also agree that Oso is at his best with good players around him. There we go! Agreement!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MightyDM View Post
    Seba was our best ever, I agree with you there and we shouldnt be trashing him. i also agree that Oso is at his best with good players around him. There we go! Agreement!
    Coincidentally, I think Osorio would make a decent striker alongside Altidore, if Poz is as good as VV at distribution.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 69Chevy396 View Post
    Coincidentally, I think Osorio would make a decent striker alongside Altidore, if Poz is as good as VV at distribution.
    Hmmm. I’d be prepared to see it. But he needs to get down that shot from the corner of the box - right footed cutler - that DeRo used to score so many goals. Create the space then let fly. He could do that...