RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Other MLS Games - April 27 - 29

Saturday

Orlando @ NYCFC 1pm - Not sure NYC turned things around as much as happened to get 2 teams that play into their style. Orlando has been one good result one bad result for much of this season so far. What I'm looking at? Can Orlando's frenetic pace do well in that baseball stadium

San Jose @ FCD 3:30pm - As is the nature of MLS, 3 results in 4 games means you are the Next best thing. What will I be looking at after our game? Can the San Jose one on one handle a team who pings the ball quickly all across the pitch like no other in this league since us in 2017

Philly @ Vancouver 5pm
    - Long trip for Philly before a home in conference game on Wednesday. Vancouver needs to grab points like this if they have any hope of being respectable. What will I be looking at? Does either team have the resliance to grab this game

Colorado @ Atlanta 6pm
    - the gift for any team needing a lift - the Rapids are BAD What will I be looking at? We play in Atlanta in 10 days

Cinci @ NYRB 7pm
    - The way things have been going for NYRB, a Cinci win here is not out of the question. What will I be looking at? If NYRB goes back to the press, how would Cinci handle it

Columbus @ Houston 8:30pm - Houston & Columbus record after 6 games is the same - but Columbus has played 3 more games - all losses What will I be looking at? Can Porter coach this team out of a funk

NER @ SKC 8:30pm - SKC is a funk of late too but NER is way more predicatable to play against then SJE right now. What I will be looking at? How many goals will SKC score

Sunday

Chicago @ Montreal 12:30pm - The Fire just isn't that good. But Montreal is coming off an exhausting mid week hell trip. What I will be looking at? Is the Fire better with Paunovic suspended then with him on the sidelines

DCU @ Minnesota 1:30pm - If DCU can grit one out at Columbus mid week, you'd think they'd be able to take apart the Loons defence What I will be looking at? Apparently the grass at this field is not as good as advertised

LAFC @ Seattle 3:30pm - GAME OF THE WEEKEND - Once more into the breach for Seattle versus the best team in MLS right now What I will be looking at? Can LAFC win a game on turf

RSL @ LAG 8pm -
    RSL just isn't good enough which of course means LAG will struggle What I will be looking at? LAG crosses A LOT - can they learn to pass through the lines in time against what will probably be 2 banks of 5

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Atlanta won but Pity Martnez yelling at FdB when subbed out is not a good thing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OgtheDim View Post
    Atlanta won but Pity Martnez yelling at FdB when subbed out is not a good thing.
    I hope this continues — well, not the winning part.

I’m not watching the SKC Revs match but it looks fun from the match thread.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The SKC NER game is bonkers. 2 reds to NER. NER up 4-2 when down a man. VAR penalties. Goal line double saves.

Now Hasler in with 7 minutes of extra time & its 4-4.

RPB Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Henry, Tiebert and Crepeau et al not quite there yet but got on the board to get a point for Vancouver. Long way to go.
    FORMER FULL TIME KOOL-AID DRINKER

RPB Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OgtheDim View Post
    They didn't need much to get by Colorado from the highlights. Atlanta still not looking top half yet.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The pitch at Saputo Stadium not much grass on it lol, but like I mentioned last week during their home opener it was a brutal winter and spring so far with all the rain and even snow , but still would rather play on grass like BMO and Saputo than that artificial garbage .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Omar Browne the guy that single handily embarrassed TFC in the Champions League who the Impact rightfully signed after seeing how he embarrassed TFC , in his first game with the Impact today versus Chicago just scored the goal of the week giving the Impact a 1-0 lead late in the second half. Why wouldn’t TFC have signed this guy after what he did to TFC? Oh ya we have that piece of lumber Boyd lol, what a joke!

RPB Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SoccMan2 View Post
    Omar Browne the guy that single handily embarrassed TFC in the Champions League who the Impact rightfully signed after seeing how he embarrassed TFC , in his first game with the Impact today versus Chicago just scored the goal of the week giving the Impact a 1-0 lead late in the second half. Why wouldn’t TFC have signed this guy after what he did to TFC? Oh ya we have that piece of lumber Boyd lol, what a joke!
    Goal of the week? That goal was lucky as shit. If Schweiny didn't deflect it into the net Browne would've looked like a ball hog with a desperate chance. If Montreal want to call that quality fine by me. I'll be waiting for more from him before I'm impressed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don’t look now but the team that cheese built is sitting second in the east, despite playing 8 of their first 10 games on the road.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They have done it without Piatti for the most part, they almost seem like they have their shit together. We better take the Voyageurs seriously, no B squad lineup